Dunamis Events & Media

Bradenton, FL View map Visit website
$2,295 Most Popular Price

$2,295 Most Popular Price

Dunamis Events & Media is a wedding entertainment service based out of Bradenton, Florida. Our company gets its name from the Greek word meaning "strength" or "power," and we work to give couples the same dynamic experience in each performance. We use our vast musical & MC abilities to create the tone you want for your wedding.

Dunamis Events & Media is happy to travel throughout Central West Florida and beyond. We also partner with other vendors, including photography and videography, to give soon-to-be-weds a one-stop-shop experience.

• Black-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,000

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,295

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$450

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

Team

Nelson Wintringham
Nelson Wintringham
Owner & CEO

As a hopeless romantic, I have a deep appreciation for love. I decided to use my skillsets in performing music, live sound engineering, technical directing, and lighting to give couples a memorable experience on their special day. After partnering with Jesse, I found a way to utilize my Associates Degree in Business Management from State College of Florida. We decided to make it part of our mission to create a new 'excellent wedding' standard with Dunamis Events & Media.

Crystal Haller
Crystal Haller
Event & Wedding DJ

My name is DJ Crystal, fresh out of Detroit but now in the Sarasota area. I come from a classical music background, and began performing piano & violin at an early age. As I grew older, I was drawn to Detroit's electronic music scene, which ultimately took hold. Now I love producing & performing music that showcases my own unique flair. My motivations are purely based on my love for music, and the community & connection with others that comes from it. As a newlywed myself, I want to use my passion to help new couples on their special day.

Bradenton, Florida Bradenton, FL, 34205
Location of (Dunamis Events & Media)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding