717 Craighead Street, Nashville, Nashville, TN 37204 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Dulce Desserts

Dulce Desserts is a boutique bakery in the heart of mid-town Nashville, TN handcrafting artisanal wedding cakes, decadent desserts and overall deliciousness. Our wedding cakes and desserts are handmade from scratch, using the highest quality ingredients and carefully crafted artisanal methods. Dulce’s talented team is happy to help translate your dream dessert into a delicious reality. Dulce cakes are torted into four layers, with three layers of filling. You can mix and match your cakes and fillings to achieve the dessert of your dreams! We have many options for our clients beyond stacked, tiered cakes including dessert buffet, cake buffet, cookie display, cupcakes and groom's cakes!!!

Tara

Dulce Desserts 5
Dulce Desserts 6
Dulce Desserts 7

Jilliann · Married on 04/07/2019

As delicious as it was beautiful!

We had such a great experience with Juanita & the Dulce Desserts team! We had a minor freakout a couple of months out from the wedding when we realized our venue's in-house pastry chef was no longer there, but I was linked up with Juanita right away and couldn't have been happier. My husband was insistent that he "didn't care" about the cake, but as soon as we got to Dulce Desserts for our tasting, that completely changed! Juanita brought us just about every flavor cake, filling, and icing she had and took the time to learn our likes and dislikes in order to propose a good combination. Not only did she end up being spot-on, she was also so kind to let us use one of her cake stands to fit our vision and personally delivered the cake on the day-of. Needless to say, we couldn't be happier that our original plan fell through because that ended up leading us to Juanita!

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Dulce Desserts 8
    Dulce Desserts 9
    Dulce Desserts 10
  • Bryana

Bryana Lavery Good · Married on 04/06/2019

Gorgeous cake buffet

Juanita was a joy to work with. We couldn’t decide which flavors we wanted to decided to have a cake table with three cake flavors. They were all delicious and were decorated fabulously. She was able to create the look I had envisioned and they turned out so gorgeous. Dulce will be my cake place go to as long as I’m in nashville!!!

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Dulce Desserts 11
    Dulce Desserts 12
    Dulce Desserts 13
    Dulce Desserts 14

madeline · Married on 02/16/2019

Such a beautiful and delicious cake

Dulce Desserts created the most beautiful and delicious cake for our wedding! From the first time I met Juanita (owner), I had complete confidence that we had chosen the right vendor for our wedding day. The cake tasting was a wonderful experience as she helped my now husband and me to pick something that we both loved. She was responsive throughout the process and when I completely changed my mind on the design just a month before our wedding, she met with me and helped me make my vision become a reality. Our guests raved about how beautiful and delicious the cake was. Working with Dulce was a wonderful experience.

Sent on 03/17/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Dulce Desserts FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

Real Weddings

• Oakwood Cleaners
    Oakwood Cleaners Wedding Dresses

Such delightful desserts! You must give them a try.

• The Rhinestone Wedding Chapel
    The Rhinestone Wedding Chapel Church Weddings

The Rhinestone Wedding Chapel loves Dulce Desserts! Dulce Desserts makes our Wedding Cakes, they are beautiful, delicious!

• Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Vanderbilt
    Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Vanderbilt Hotel Weddings

Dulce is as beautiful as is it delicious! Each cake they have brought into us has been a work of art! Not to mention how absolutely wonderful they taste.

• 717 Craighead Street, Nashville Nashville, Tennessee, 37204 See on map