Engagement
Shoot included

About Duane Peck Photography

Fun Candid Artistic

Duane Peck Photography is a wedding photographer and videographer based in Orange County, California. Photographer Duane Peck’s style is fun, authentic, intimate, candid and artistic. Your wedding images will be unique, lighthearted and masterfully posed. The goal of Duane Peck Photography is to provide you with emotional images that cause you to laugh, cry or instantly relive some of the happiest moments of your life.

Experience
Duane Peck is originally from Ann Arbor, Michigan and went to college in Florida and Los Angeles for liberal arts. He has been shooting weddings for over 10 years and typically photographs about 50 weddings per year.

Duane Peck Photography offers several packages based on your photography and videography needs. These packages include services for small weddings, engagement shoots, multiple photographers, artistic photos, video, wedding albums and more.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Wedding Portraits (1)
Albums (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Prints (1)

Duane was fun and easy to work with! He has a fantastic eye for scenery and is great at posing wedding party and couple shots. He listened to my requests and imput, as well. The pictures came out beautifully and even my mom was pleased with the results. I highly recommend his services!

Profile Picture Therese, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When I started researching photographers, Duane was immediately a top choice. I loved Duane’s work from the moment I saw it. When we first talked, he was pragmatic and straightforward. All the things I was looking for: his pricing and contract was direct and transparent, he did not try to sell us what we didn’t want or need, and had an honest answer to all of our questions. For example, he explained why we would want a second shooter on the wedding day, due to the number of guests, but did not pressure us to choose a more expensive option. He left it up to us. One of my favorite things is having the rights to our photos; we receive our photos on a USB and can print them, send them to friends and family, or post them on social media as we like.
Our engagement photos are the absolute dream. Duane knew all the best places for our shoot. My fiancé and I were not too familiar or comfortable with photos and Duane was incredibly patient with us. The pictures are perfection.
Duane and I had a long phone conversation before the wedding. He demonstrated his incredible knowledge and experience by helping me fine tune the day-of schedule (e.g., the June light would be better for the photos of the first dance after dinner), and he was so right. I felt zero stress about photography leading up to the wedding, a relief for any bride-to-be.
On wedding day, the photography could not have gone more smoothly. Duane was professional and timely. Although we had several large issues with other vendors and a few family and friends, Duane maintained his cool throughout a few near-breakdowns (eyelash glue in my eyes and on my contacts). We got our teaser photos within the month, as promised: they are stunningly beautiful. I have been consistently so impressed with Duane and everything he’s done and I would ABSOLUTELY recommend him to anyone for any occasion.

Profile Picture Kirby, 6/2/18, 1 Review

Engagement

0 Photos

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688   See On Map
949-892-7413 (phone)
Duane Peck Photography is a wedding photographer from Orange County servicing weddings throughout the local area, including los angeles, santa barbara, and palm springs. Duane Peck Photography is a professional photographer that has been part of the orange county wedding industry since 2005 specializing in emotion, fine art wedding photography.