707 Cumberland Circle, Rockingham, NC 28379 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Deals 2

About Duane Cochran Photography

Duane Cochran is a North Carolina based wedding, boudoir, and portrait photographer. He serves the Outer Banks Beaches, Charlotte, Pinehurst and Raleigh areas as well as other destinations.

Follow Duane Cochran Photography on

attickshardin175

• Videos 1

11 Reviews for Duane Cochran Photography

Kelly · Married on 08/07/2011

My husband first hired Duane to do our portraits when he was secretly planning to propose during our session. As soon as I saw his work I knew he was the only person that I wanted to do our wedding pictures. His experience and ability to work with people is incredible. Duane is very creative and takes unexpected pictures that turn out beautiful. Not only did he get great traditional pictures of Mitch and I, but he also took unconventional ones that turned out stunning! I absolutely love all of my wedding pictures and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer.

Sent on 08/20/2011

Danielle · Married on 10/10/2010

Duane did a great job photographing our wedding. He was present and actively taking pictures throughout the entire day from everyone getting ready to the last dance. Duane also took the time to learn the bridal party and immediate family members names. A nice treat for us and all of our bridal party was that he provided us with a 4x6 print of a wedding picture at the reception (he had a picture printer with him). We were able to view all of our photos online about a month after the event and love them! He takes awesome pictures and was great to work with!

Sent on 12/06/2010
  • hmauck

Hanna · Married on 07/04/2010

Duane was an amazing photographer, and we are so happy that we chose him to be our wedding photographer. From the start of the process to the end, Duane was always prompt at responding, helpful in coming up with ideas, and really helped with making sure that we got all the shots and people in the pictures that we wanted.
    We also told Duane that we really wanted a photo booth, and since he had not done this before, he made and set up a photo booth for us, which was awesome, and really went above and beyond.
    The quality of the photos he took was unbelieveable. Not only were there great posed shots, he also got some wonderful candid shots of the evening. We could not have been happier with our choice of photographer, and would truly recommend Duane to anyone else!

Sent on 01/10/2011

Award

Duane Cochran Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Duane Cochran Photography 1
    Free Engagement Photos for Triangle Area Clients.
    I offer a free engagement photo session to my clients in the Triangle and Piedmont area. Certain restrictions apply. Please contact me for details.
  • Duane Cochran Photography 2
    Free Rehearsal Photography with Destination Weddings.
    I will shoot your wedding rehearsal for free for anyone who hires me as their wedding photographer.

• 707 Cumberland Circle Rockingham, 28379 See on map