Houston, TX 77002 Map · Phone number

About DT Entertainment

We have been playing music for schools, weddings, and coporate events since 2005 and we hope you will let us help you make your next event... one to remember!

We have two outstanding DJ's to meet your event's needs, David Dobson and Chris Truitt. DT Entertainment has anything you need to make your next event special.

We will sit down with you and create a detailed outline to fit the needs of your event. Whether it is wedding, corporate event, party, or school dance, DT Entertainment is ready to serve you!

Contact us by email or phone for pricing and availability. Thank you for visiting our page!

Follow DT Entertainment on

1 User photo

DT Entertainment 1

Danielle · Married on 04/27/2019

Perfect DJ!

I have hired David for school events and loved him so much I hired him for my wedding. He keeps the crowd dancing. He is professional, kind, positive, and upbeat! Thank you David and co! Y'all were perfect!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Daniel Thelen · Married on 03/02/2019

Stress free

Everything went smoothly. Stress free.

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Riley

Riley Ludlow · Married on 12/09/2018

DT Entertainment is who you need to have at your event!

David and his team were extremely professional and likeable from top to bottom. We appreciated his attention to detail in making sure we had a play list that would fit our reception and crowd by blending our thoughts with his experience in being a dj all over Galveston-Houston. The mere fact he wanted a personal meeting to really gather our vibe was a great surprise and then to be flexible enough to sit with my fiance' in a FaceTime call with me being out of town was above and beyond for me. I've reviewed the event of bringing David on as our DJ for our wedding reception from initial contact to everything being wrapped up and there is not one negative I could come up with. We would highly recommend DT Entertainment and specifically David for any event you may have and we recommend him without reservation.

Sent on 01/18/2019

DT Entertainment FAQ

• What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 695.00