Woodbridge, VA 22191 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About D's Party Designs and Graphics Services

Need an event planner? Or perhaps customized invitations, ceremony programs, favor tags or specialized place cards?

We do full scope planning, contract negotiation and budget planning, or day of coordination. For a limited time take advantage of our special pricing on Day of Coordination. We are currently offering 25% off all planning packages if contracted by September 2015. This is due to our "Best of Weddings 2015" status appointed us by theknot.com.

Please visit www.DsPartyDesigns.com for specific information and pricing on our Wedding/Event planning packages.

Customized social invitations to suit YOUR needs -- at very reasonable prices. If you contract with us for one of our wedding planning packages you also get a 40% discount off of wedding stationery items custom-designed and printed by us.

We also do digital calligraphy envelope addressing, rentals such as chair covers/sashes, linens and table centerpieces, too!

We look forward to hearing from you.

Dianne at D's Party Designs & Graphics Services.

• Pride In Planning, LLC
  • Remembered Events
  • Arbor Rose Wedding + Event Planning
This favor served many purposes.  A gift to the guests, a place card using a "beverage tag", as well...
This favor served many purposes. A gift to the guests, a place card using a "beverage tag", as well...
bbb07e68624f2132 1317828281882 guesttable
A cocktail food table with martini ice sculpture
A cocktail food table with martini ice sculpture
Place cards & guest favors
Place cards & guest favors
place card, guest favor, and meal choice selection for waiters to know which plated meal was...
Bridal table
full dance floor!!
full dance floor!!
martini ice sculpture
martini ice sculpture
Digital calligraphy to complement your invitation.  Hundreds of fonts to choose from -- traditional
Digital calligraphy to complement your invitation. Hundreds of fonts to choose from -- traditional
 contemporary or whimsical.
contemporary or whimsical.
bbb07e68624f2132 1317828281882 guesttable

3 Reviews for D's Party Designs and Graphics Services

Rachael · Married on 04/25/2015

Dianne was amazing to work with! I am so happy my friend recommended her.

Before the wedding she helped with the day of timeline to make sure everything ran smoothly. She checked in with all my vendors and made sure they knew she was the POC for the day of. One of the things I look for in a wedding coordinator is that the guests don't know they are there and everything is seamless, and that was Dianne. She checked with me every step of the way and even had her daughter help with the transportation. My wedding went so much better having Dianne there. Prior to the wedding she helped with the invitations. We were able to select a more expensive one due to her discount and it came out great. She also did the digital calligraphy and made corrections to items I had missed.

I would highly recommend Dianne.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Melanie · Married on 11/08/2013

Dianne was fantastic!

For about half the price of most wedding coordinators in the area, she helped us identify potential wedding vendors as well as select them. She was great at offering suggestions and her opinion, without being overbearing - she was respectful of our final decisions. She also provided day of coordinator services and made sure that everything that day ran smoothly and on time. With Dianne worrying about the details, I was able to focus on family and friends and enjoy my day.

I ordered my invitations through her as well. With the discount that she provided we were able to have nicer invitations, and we received many compliments on them.

Sent on 11/16/2013

Valerie · Married on 10/06/2012

Dianne was awesome! She served as our day of coordinator and made sure everything ran perfectly. I didn't have to worry about a thing and really got to enjoy my day. She also made our programs and placecards for our guests. These turned out better than I could have imagined. She was patient, professional, understood my vision, and offered great suggestions! Would highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/11/2012

D's Party Designs and Graphics Services Pricing

D's Party Designs and Graphics Services Price Rates

D's Party Designs and Graphics Services FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• D's Party Designs and Graphics Services 1
    FREE DIGITAL CALLIGRAPHY WITH PURCHASE OF 50 INVITATIONS
    Purchase a minimum of 50 invitations or save the dates from one of our retail sites (www.dspartydesigns.cceasy.com or www.yourinvitationplace.com/dspartydesigns and we'll waive our normal set up fee. The cost per envelope for the digital calligraphy is $0.75 for the outer envelope and $0.50 for the inner envelope, if needed. Contact us today!

• Music of the Times Wedding DJs

Diana is a fantastic wedding coordinator willing to go that extra mile to make sure your event goes as planned.

• Crowne Plaza Richmond West
    Crowne Plaza Richmond West Banquet Halls

Dianne is amazing! I do a plethora of events yearly, and I have never worked with anyone as great as Dianne. Her attention to detail, organization, constant communication with all parties involved, and ability to ensure the complete success of an event is remarkable. I would recommend her services to anyone!

• WDB Photography Wedding Photographers

Dianne is extremely detail oriented and hard working. The wedding we worked together had weather issues and plan b went off without a hitch.

• Woodbridge, 22191 See on map
    8665752231 (Fax Number)
    9:00am to 9:00pm Monday through Friday 10:00am to 6:00pm Saturday and Sunday
    Location of (D's Party Designs and Graphics Services)