D's Flowers, Gifts and More Inc

999 N Main St, Suite 101, Addison, IL 60137 Map · Phone number

About D's Flowers, Gifts and More Inc

Family run & operated ! We don’t have customers, we have clients who become family. We develop relationships with our client-family that go far and beyond the wedding day. We can help with any floral or balloon needs you may have & have a huge selection of rentals. We take care of all deliveries, set up and breakdown of the day.

• Shamrock Garden Florist
  • Annie Occasion for Any Occasion
  • May Floral

11 Reviews for D's Flowers, Gifts and More Inc

• Erin

Erin Rogers · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Very Affordable and Helpful Florist!

D’s flowers was a great florist choice for us. He was very affordable compared to all the other florists we talked to. We had a consultation meeting before booking with him and he gave us a lot of advice on how to make the flower arrangements that we want while considering season and cost. After that first consultation we changed our order slightly two different times and Diego was very accommodating each time. Our flowers were beautiful and delivered right on time.

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie Daniels · Married on 01/04/2020

Diego is amazing!

Where do I begin with Diego? Don't be fooled by other florists who will charge you an arm and a leg - Diego is extremely talented and so fun to work with! He does amazing work that other florists will charge you double for! He is the first vendor I think of when anyone is getting married to recommend! PLEASE check out Diego!

Sent on 01/09/2020

Melissa · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful Flowers and OUTSTANDING service!

My husband and I have been using D's Flowers ever since we started dating! From birthday gifts, anniversary gifts, and even our prom flowers were all from Diego and his talented team! So we had no doubt that we wanted to purchase our wedding flowers from Diego as well and we are SO glad we did! Our flowers and ceremony decorations were beautiful! I was set on shaping my bouquet as a heart and Diego turned my vision into reality! My bouquet was so beautiful! Everyone loved it! Diego is super nice and so easy to work with! He was so easy to get ahold of if I ever had any questions or if I wanted to meet up to go over some details! He would reply back right away! Thank you Diego! He delivered my flowers to the location where the girls and I were getting ready so we would have our flowers for the pre-ceremony photos, then we went over to the church to decorate for the ceremony, then he took all the ceremony décor and used the décor around our sweetheart table! He truly went above and beyond! I HIGHLY recommend D's Flowers!!

Sent on 06/07/2019

• 601 West Lake St, Unit F Addison, 60101 See on map
    Location of (D's Flowers, Gifts and More Inc)