Marlborough, MA 01752 Map · Phone number

About Drumais Hair Salon

Thank you for checking out DruMais! We are a full service Salon and Day Spa in Marlborough, MA. Christian Dumais and his talented team provide the best services when it comes to Hair, Skin, and Massage. Feel free to explore the site and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

We offer a bridal suite in our salon for bridal parties or any large group to kick back, relax, and enjoy a stress-free beauty experience!

We are here to make you not only feel beautiful but provide a relaxing comfortable environment.

If you should have any questions please contact Christian. Most accommodations can be made.

We have a very large room that is utilized for brides and their bridal party to relax in-between services. We also have a full kitchen for catering or to bring food on the premise.

We truly want to make your special day as stress free and beautiful as it should be.

Follow Drumais Hair Salon on

8fc91e6c45cb0072 1460658635752 drum5
dru2

1 Reviews for Drumais Hair Salon

Rose · Married on 03/12/2016

I don't have enough good things to say about the wedding services Christian and the staff at Drumais Salon provided! When I first spoke with Christian about providing hair services and a location for myself and bridesmaids to get ready in, he was so easy going and helpful. Once I toured the salon I was smitten with the incredible design, beautiful hardwood floors, amazing loft, and the amount of space that would be available to us. My bridesmaids and family members all arrived early on the morning of my wedding, and Christian and his staff were there and had an amazing private room upstairs set up for us with fresh fruit, pastries, and drinks ready to go. It was so nice to be able to have space for all seven of my bridesmaids and additional family members to put their dresses, shoes, bags, etc., and have a private area to change and get ready in after their hair and make up was completed. The hair stylists did an unbelievable job keeping everyone on schedule, all while making us feel relaxed and sharing in the excitement. Everyone's hair came out perfectly, and each style was so different but exactly what they had envisioned. My stylist, Maren, was amazing! She was so knowledgeable, attentive to details, made me feel at ease the entire day and my hair came out so perfectly! I could go on and on about how incredible Drumais Salon is, it is a highlight of my wedding experience. They made everything stress free and relaxed, and set the perfect tone for my wedding day!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Drumais Hair Salon FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 30.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Massages, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Tanning
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What tanning services do you offer? Spray Tanning