Bonita springs fl, Paupack, PA 34134 Map · Phone number

About Drop Dead Gorgeous Makeup

Drop Dead Gorgeous Makeup owner Sydney will always travel to you to ease the stresses that may accompany you on the day of your special events. Specializing in makeup for weddings, bridal showers, photo shoots, birthdays, ladies night out, or just simply a lesson in application Sydney has you covered. With an extreme attention to detail, you will always have Sydney's undivided attention, and her promise to create the perfect look for you.

Servicing Southwest Florida from October-May

Servicing The Pocono's PA from June-September

About the Makeup Artist

Sydney is a certified M.A.C makeup artist with an extreme passion for all things beauty.

"To me a makeup brush is a wand that can achieve any look and has boundless opportunities. Makeup is such a great tool to inspire confidence and help everyone feel like the best version of themselves. To me it is one of the most rewarding careers as well. There is nothing that makes me feel better than knowing that someone feels absolutely beautiful on their special day because of an application that I have done on them. To me that is truly gratifying. So don't hesitate, let me assist you for all of your makeup needs, and help reveal the most beautiful YOU. You will not be disappointed!"

To check out more of my work please visit my website, http://www.dropdeadgorgeousmakeup.com or give me a call for any inquiries at 239.410.1345

• Candy Rose Events
img2991
steph2

8 Reviews for Drop Dead Gorgeous Makeup

Carissa · Married on 07/06/2015

Where do I begin?! Sydney was AMAZING!!!!!! Not only is she a beautiful person inside and out but she is beyond talented!!! My now husband and I decided to elope this past weekend and I needed a last minute makeup artist/hair stylist to come to the hotel I was staying at/getting married at. I was taking a huge risk because we got married in the Pocono's and we live in Brooklyn so their was really no time for trials. I read Sydney's great reviews, looked at her instagram page and felt really confident that she would be able to give me what I was looking for. She arrived early with her entire makeup case in hand. I showed her 2 pictures on pinterest and she was able to match it almost identically.

Not only did she do an amazing job on my hair and makeup, but she was also sweet, and personable. She made me feel calm and relaxed just moments before "walking down the aisle", especially being that we eloped so I didn't have my family and friends there with me.

I am so thankful to have met Sydney. She made our special day so memorable and all of the pictures came out beautiful!!! Do not hesitate to book her. She's nothing short of amazing.

Sent on 07/10/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/06/2015

Sydney did an outstanding job for my bridal makeup. I'm a filmmaker from Los Angeles and I hire makeup artists all of the time ... so you can only imagine how picky I was about finding a makeup artist I connected with for my wedding halfway across the country!

I looked through dozens of makeup artists in the Poconos area. I considered trying to find someone to come in from New York, but obviously that's extremely expensive. Then I found Sydney's website and breathed a huge sigh of relief. She's AMAZING, incredibly skilled, her artistry is top notch - and her prices are very reasonable. She did a trial for me the night before my wedding, and then did my mother's makeup as well as mine for the wedding day itself. On top of it all, she's just incredibly nice and was a breeze to work with. Extremely happy! Thank you Sydney.

Sent on 07/16/2015

Morgan · Married on 04/25/2015

Sydney's services were fantastic. She was a calming influence in an environment that would have been stressful for most, and yet she remained composed and professional the entire time. Sydney works quickly and efficiently and is very receptive to whatever requests or preferences you may have. I could not have been happier with her results. She did the make-up for both myself and my bridesmaids and our hair and makeup did not budge the entire night through. I definitely look forward to working with Sydney again in the future!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Drop Dead Gorgeous Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
    $ 50.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Paupack, 18451 See on map