Boston, Boston, MA 02124 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About DRLN I Do Wedding Hair Co

DRLN I Do Wedding Hair Co is an on-site wedding hair company located in Boston, Massachusetts. These professional stylists are skilled in a variety of hair styles including blowouts, extensions, and intricately detailed updos. DRLN I Do Wedding Hair Co ensures that every piece of hair is in place all day long by using high-quality products and innovative techniques. This company is owned and led by stylist Jessie, a flexible professional who values and respects clients’ vision and time.

This company offers trial sessions for the couple and their parties to ensure their services receive ultimate satisfaction. Consultations are provided to thoroughly asses a client’s distinct features and desires. These stylists are skilled in creative hair design, whether it’s a beautiful updo or stunning curls. Other services include:

• Makeup application

Bride preparation
29407767395373c366a4bc

3 Reviews for DRLN I Do Wedding Hair Co

Elizabeth · Married on 09/07/2019

Jessie did a fantastic job preparing two mothers, one bride and three bridesmaids. Everyone, especially my often very picky oldest daughter, was very happy with her hair and everyone loved the makeup. Well done! We highly recommend Jessie. Plus she was very flexible about all the logistics of where and when and who first and so on. We were very pleased.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Rachel · Married on 09/23/2017

She came to my house so early in the morning and took care of all of me bridesmaids and myself. The most skilled professional hair stylist I know, professional and listens to what you really want. There is no one else I would recommend.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Delilah · Married on 06/12/2016

DRLN I Do Wedding Hair styled my elaborate bridal hair (with long extensions clipped in) plus hair for four bridesmaids and two mothers in June 2016.

Everything went flawlessly and came out perfect. My hair was prettier than any bridal style I've ever seen. All of the other women loved their hair as well and looked so beautiful even though they all had such different hair textures and lengths! A truly pleasurable experience! I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 04/09/2017

DRLN I Do Wedding Hair Co Pricing

DRLN I Do Wedding Hair Co Price Rates

DRLN I Do Wedding Hair Co FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, On-Site Hair

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• DRLN I Do Wedding Hair Co 1
    Bridal Hair Services/Bridal party guests referral
    For each Bride who refers a friend, and the Bridal friend books her Bridal Hair services with DRLN I DO Wedding Hair Co, she will receive 10% off her Bridal Hair service at the time of her Wedding <3
  • DRLN I Do Wedding Hair Co 2
    Bridal Wedding services referral
    Refer a Bride and her bridal guests to DRLN I DO Wedding Hair Co, and receive 20% off Bridal hair services only, at the time of Wedding Bridal Hair! <3

• Boston Boston, MA, 02124 See on map