Philadelphia, PA 19118 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Driftwood Duet

Originally founded in Boston in 2010, cellist Daniel Hawkins has since brought Driftwood's distinct blend of classical, roots, and
improvised music to the Mid-Atlantic region. Driftwood has played in venues as diverse as Boston's Jordan Hall and Brighton's Whole Foods, and was voted Gigmaster's Best of 2012. Visit our website to find out more, hear sound samples, and read lots of reviews from past clients!

9619954ori

21 Reviews for Driftwood Duet

• Nicole

Nicole Oursler · Married on 10/06/2018

The Perfect Ceremony Music

From the start, Driftwood Duet was willing to work with us to make our day perfect. We were set on having our recessional be "The Throne Room" from StarWars, and they learned the new arrangement specifically for us. They also had a large repertoire of classical, folk, and unique processional music, so I was able to pick songs that felt special to me. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Patricia · Married on 03/20/2014

I could not be happier. This was my daughter's wedding, and having Driftwood Duets play was a gift to her and myself. The music added even more joy to my heart, and they were fun and easy to work with, and of course of the music was professional and so very well done!

Sent on 03/23/2014

Daniel and Rachel played for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. We chose classical arrangements for our ceremony and a variety of pop songs for our cocktail hour. My husband and I were truly impressed with how perfect the music was. Our wedding guests are still commenting to us about how fun it was to hear their favorite pop song played on strings. Daniel and Rachel even played along while my mother in law serenaded our guests with an impromptu solo! Daniel and Rachel are so talented and we feel so lucky that they were available to play for our wedding day. Daniel is very easy to communicate with and was flexible to any changes I made in the music selection. We hope to hear them play again soon and give our highest recommendations.

Sent on 04/04/2014

Award

Driftwood Duet FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Quartet
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Guitar, Viola, Violin