Dried Flowers Forever

5 Reviews for Dried Flowers Forever

• April

April · Married on 10/27/2019

Dried perfection

The flowers were absolutely amazing! I did a custom order and they filled it perfectly. I got all of our boquets, the flower basket a crown and even the butineers. The boquet is sitting on my dresser I absolutely adore it! Will definitely buy again.

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Cynthia

Cynthia Spector · Married on 09/29/2019

Still in love with them!

Ordered the peach vintage flowers for my wedding- multiple bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, bundles to make my centerpieces, hair piece. I loved them all! They came nicely packaged 9 months before my wedding and we’re still in pristine condition upon opening the box a week before my wedding. I highly recommend dried flowers forever, because you can keep them forever!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Cindy · Married on 09/10/2016

Lance was amazing to work with on my wedding flowers. He spent time making sure that what I wanted was disscribed perfectly. He sent many pictures while in the process of making them. When they arrived they were packaged nicely, in great condition and exactly what I wanted. Price point was very good. I ordered them several months in advance and they were still in perfect condition at time of wedding and still are after the fact. Highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 09/29/2016

• Verona, 53593 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Dried Flowers Forever)