Oakland, NJ 07436 Map · Phone number

About Dreamscape Photographs

I grew up with a camera in my hand, a sketchpad in my back pocket, and a guitar by my side; I am a lover of the arts, in all their forms. For the past 13 years I have worked as a graphic designer and event photographer, with my driving passion always being photography.

My style follows the traditions of photojournalism; I aim to capture the moment, the emotion, and the true essence of your day. I notice the light and detail in situations that are often overlooked to capture beautiful and natural images.

How do I do this? I take the time to get to know you personally first, and together we create a vision of your wedding. I shoot for the stars, I settle for nothing less than the best, and this shows in the photos we create together.

The services I provide encompass the full range of wedding needs. From engagement photos to custom designed wedding albums and a DVD slideshow movie, there is no job too small or too big. Our packages are customizable and tailored to fit exactly your needs.

Please feel free to contact me directly so we can set up a meeting and talk about your wedding day!

Thanks!

dreamscapephotographs
bibikissingflowe

1 Reviews for Dreamscape Photographs

Bibi · Married on 10/03/2009

Dreamscape was a dream to work with. I got everything I asked for and more!!

Sent on 06/17/2010

Dreamscape Photographs FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Liability Insurance, Slideshow

• AL GARCIA DJ
    AL GARCIA DJ Wedding DJs

Dreamscape Photographs Is On The Cutting Edge Of It's Industry. A Beautiful Picture Says A Thousand Words,,,,,, Well Then Dreamscape's Pictures Will Leave You Speechless....!!!! His Work Is Outstanding, Very Professional, Courteous And Personable. A Top Choice Photographer In The Tri-State Area.... I Highly Recommend.

• Oakland, 07436 See on map