Missouri City, TX 77459 Map · Phone number

About DreamPix Photography

DreamPix Photography offers wedding photography service in Houston and all surrounding areas. We specialize in creative, candid, modern style photography, capturing your smiles and tears, hugs and kisses, and grandma's dance moves.......

Follow DreamPix Photography on

lin6671
lin6800

4 Reviews for DreamPix Photography

Veronica · Married on 05/24/2014

I did a lot of research when booking a photographer for my wedding. The photographer was very important to me because this is how we would remember our wedding but it seemed everyone charged a very high fee. I found Dream Pix Photography and decided to meet with them as they provided a very affordable package. My fiancé and I met with them at a Starbucks close to our area. As soon as we started chatting with them we knew we would book them because they seemed very genuine. It's a couple (Cindy & Lin) husband and wife that work together, they showed us their work and we really were amazed. We decided to book them for our Engagement session and our Wedding. They were very quick in responding to my emails and phone calls, we were in constant communication all through out the wedding planning process. Once it came time for our engagement pictures, we were a bit nervous at first but with their help and tips we were able to relax. When we received the pictures, I showed a few to my family and they were all amazed at how beautiful they were. When it came time for the wedding day, Lin did an excellent job at taking pictures of every little detail, at capturing those family moments, nothing was forced, everything was just natural. My family talked about how great and professional the photographers were. They came with all their equipment and they set up hours before at both locations, the venue and the ceremony location. I'm telling you, if you are still searching for a photographer, don't search anymore, Dream Pix is the one. They are very genuine, honest, down to earth people, you wont regret your decision. Thank you Lin & Cindy for such beautiful memorable pictures, it always brings a tear to my eye every time I see my pictures.

Sent on 06/10/2014

Rich and Rebecca · Married on 06/09/2013

The entire process from initial contact, through the contract, payment, and most of all the photography was awesome. They were easy to deal with, and very responsive with of our questions and emails. The photography at the wedding and all the pictures were great! We got the pictures back well within 2 weeks, and even had online storage for others to see. GREAT JOB with everything! Will certainly recommend to others.

Sent on 06/26/2013
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 06/08/2013

DreamPix is awesome! This husband and wife team really captured the most important moments on my wedding day, things I would have missed had they of not taken pictures. These two are so fun to work with; they try and go the extra mile to please their clients. We traveled to Galveston for our engagement session and the time they took to make sure they got just the right shot shows there patience and willingness to the client. I would defiantly recommend DreamPix Photography.

Sent on 06/26/2013

DreamPix Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Amada Events & Designs
    Amada Events & Designs Wedding Decor & Lighting

Cindy is a pleasure. You can tell she not only enjoys what she does but those she serves. I highly recommend DreamPix Photography to any of my clients and anyone seeking a professional photographer. They have wonderful packages with economical pricing for such a great value. Amada Events & Designs looks forward to a long relationship with DreamPix Photography.

• Missouri City, 77459 See on map