Edison, NJ 08837 Map · Phone number

About Dreambrite Photography

Five, ten or even twenty years down the road and you're looking at your wedding photos - what will be going through your mind?

You're not going to think "the Photoshop effects were awesome!" Rather you are going to think how treasured those documents are of you, your family history, and the pictures would revitalize those memories in some while telling a story for others.

My name is David and I started my practice in 2007. With a videographer and myself, we can cover any event, any wedding. Your happiness means our success, so we always guarantee you our best work.

For price quotes or any questions, I can be reached at info@dreambrite.com or you can call 908-912-4009.

IMG6369
IMG5605

3 Reviews for Dreambrite Photography

• cherilyn

cherilyn · Married on 01/22/2011

i found out about this company from a friend. after all the work was done the finished product was awesome! affordable awesome! we are very happy with the finished product!

Sent on 02/18/2011

Christina · Married on 08/23/2010

They covered my wedding from day to night! They didn't leave until the job was done which was awesome! thanks guys! these guys are great and will work with you for everything! totally recommended!

Sent on 09/19/2010

Jason · Married on 07/24/2010

these guys gave us such a good deal for an all day package for my daughter's wedding! they respond to you within a few hours of getting your emails or calls. David was our photographer and he did such a great job. Thanks for making my daughter's day great and for the great photos!

Sent on 09/19/2010

Dreambrite Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Edison, 08837 See on map