601 S Harbour Island Blvd, Tampa, FL 33602 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 108

About Dream Team Wedding

Our story began in Michigan, where we met, fell in love and were married in October, 2008. We captured our first wedding in 2009 and immediately discovered our passion; helping couples celebrate and relive what should be the most romantic day of their lives. The only problem with that was, in Michigan weddings are very seasonal, with most of them taking place during the warmer months. We wanted to do what we love year-round so we decided to move to a warmer climate, where we could do just that! After 3 years of dreaming, planning and investing every ounce of energy and penny we had to build our brand in Florida, we moved to Palm Coast in July, 2016. Leaving our families and moving to a new place where we didn't know anyone was one of the hardest things we've ever done but the best thing we could have done as well!

With well over 200 weddings behind us now, we've worked with some of the best and the worst wedding vendors you could ever imagine. We have stories that would make you laugh, cry and cringe. Through it all we've discovered that working with the right team of vendors is the key to making a wedding as magical as it should be. The more vendors you have assisting you on your wedding day who are familiar with each other and how each team operates, the easier it is for them to focus on their individual service with confidence, knowing that all of the other services are going to be handled with the same level of experience and professionalism.

At this point in your planning we're sure that you're well aware of how stressful it can be trying to discern through websites, emails, phone conversations and sometimes even face-to-face meetings which vendors have that perfect combination of trustworthiness, professionalism, quality and affordability. Our goal is to take that guesswork out of your hands by providing you with a list of vendors we have personally worked with and who we know are licensed, insured and true professionals in the service they offer. Our referral list for each area is small because we know that sifting through a bunch of vendors trying to determine who's better suited is what you're probably trying to avoid and we know that keeping the circle small allows these vendors more opportunity to work together to create a stronger bond among them.

So, whether you're just looking for a great deal on a husband and wife team of a wedding photographer and videographer who deliver quality work or looking to build the complete dream team for your wedding we hope to be able to assist you with creating the stress-free wedding of your dreams!!

Follow Dream Team Wedding on

3f0a2709 00 56 24 03 still002 51 370343 1558444722
3f0a2709 00 56 24 03 still002 51 370343 1558444722

• Videos 10

37 Reviews for Dream Team Wedding

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2016

Visual reflection was absolutely amazing. I originally did not think I needed a videographer after the many expenses piled up. My mom pretty much forced me to have one saying we will appreciate it later. I cannot thank her enough for making this decision. As pictures are great to have, you cannot actually relive the moments. As others have said, your big day goes by sooo fast, and much goes unnoticed. My now husband and I could not believe that every important moment was captured and blended in our video to flow perfectly. Not only did the video turn out great, but it was extremely easy and comfortable working with him. I have realized that if you are going to splurge on anything at the wedding, GET A GOOD VIDEOGRAPHER because this is what you will be able to watch for the rest of your lives to remember this day!!! Thank you visual reflections you're amazing!!!
    -Jessie and Kelley O'Brien :)

Sent on 08/13/2016

Jenny · Married on 10/17/2015

I will be honest in that I put videography on the cutting room floor of our budget; I felt it was a “want” not a “need.” In a generous twist of fate, Visual Reflection Videography was secretly hired by close family friends as an early wedding present. Now looking back, I would put videography at the importance level of photography. Honestly, it’s that important and that much of a treasure.

Gordon was such a gem! He answered all my questions and was so easy to work with. I admittedly was a bit nervous as I’m not at all comfortable in front of the camera, so I had no idea what to expect with being filmed all day. He assured me he would just casually be there and I didn’t have to feel like I needed to “be on camera” at any point. He did exactly as promised. For the most part, I didn’t even notice he was there and I mean that in the nicest way possible! Anytime I did interact with him, he just felt like a friend there I was chatting or laughing with. I never once felt uncomfortable or that he was “in the way.”

My husband and I just watched our full video this past weekend and couldn’t stop smiling. There were so many times I said things like, “I don’t remember him being there for that!” or “Aww! I didn’t know that happened!” As everyone warned me, the day goes by sooo fast. I tried very hard to stay in the moment, but I blinked and the day was over. Our photos are a wonderful still reminder of the day, but Gordon’s artistry truly made the entire experience come to life - hearing my husband and I reading our cards to each other, exchanging our vows, the laughter and giggling of my girls and I while getting ready, guests mingling and dancing, I could go on and on.

Gordon is a true artist of his craft, honest, easy going, and just an all-around great guy. My husband and I will be forever grateful that he was a part of our wedding day. Videography is a NEED and I would recommend Visual Reflection to anyone looking for a videographer!!

Sent on 02/22/2016

Tahreem · Married on 09/06/2015

I am writing this review 1 year after our wedding and having just watched our highlight video again, I would be doing a disservice by not sharing how much we LOVE Visual Reflections. I can without a doubt state that Gordon from Visual Reflections was my favorite and most valuable vendor for our wedding weekend. Gordon created a 5 minute (appox.) highlight video for us along with a full length (1hr 45 min) video. The highlight video has been so valuable to us, capturing the most memorable moments from the weekend that we can share with family and friends in such an easy and enjoyable manner. His work has helped us relive our wedding weekend over and over again.

From the moment I met Gordon during our wedding weekend, there was an ease and comfort about him, which is so important to have with a vendor who is literally going to be following you around all day long. I barely noticed he was there, yet he was able to capture all the moments of our weekend.

Apart from Gordon's fantastic work and work ethic (he kept us updated; responded quickly to emails; had a highlight video for us within 1 week, etc); Gordon is also a great guy! We have run into him at multiple weddings after our own and he always makes an effort to come say hello and share friendly conversation.

If you are at all on the fence about a videographer - please go with Gordon - you will so happy with the lasting memories he will create for you.

-Tahreem

Sent on 09/08/2016

Dream Team Wedding FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage

• Trilogy Variety Band
    Trilogy Variety Band Wedding Bands

Total client satisfaction via exceptional video production. This is what Visual Reflection Videography delivers on a consistant basis to their clients. We have worked with VRV and highly recommend them for any wedding or event.

• Trilogy Variety Band