Dream Paris Wedding

Paris, FR View map Visit website

Dream Paris Wedding is an event planning company that specializes in destination weddings in Paris, France. Established in 2008 by Parisians Audrey & Vanessa, this company has been helping couples to create exquisite events for over a decade. Couples who work with this team of experienced professionals can expect to enjoy a wedding flawless day in the City of Lights.
Dream Paris Wedding offers both event planning and design services, assisting couples in creating spectacular and elegant occasions. The company has developed great relationships with professional wedding vendors throughout the city. This allows them to create incredible events customized to every couple’s individual styles and tastes. The team can offer both full and partial planning services, helping to organize rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. They will scout for locations for the nuptials, as well as take care of logistical elements such as budget analysis. An on-site coordinator can also be available on the day, ensuring that everything is going according to plan. These dedicated planners will also take care of post-nuptial details, allowing couples to relax and enjoy their time together in the most romantic city in the world.

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$990

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Religious

• Kay
    Kay S. Married on 10/22/2021

Dream come true

Where should I begin? Being a LA native, planning a proposal in Paris was a daunting task but Dream Paris Wedding literally took all my worries away and brought my vision to life. Vanessa, Tatiana and their team went above and beyond to meet every requirement of mine. I am a meticulous person, keen on detail and not to mention the difference in time zones. They were always responsive and tried their best to accommodate every single wish of mine. I will forever be grateful to Dream Paris Wedding for making my proposal one for the books. It was the best moment of my life thus far. I'm hoping they will once again join me in my venture when we're ready for the wedding, albeit it will be a destination wedding but I'm sure Vanessa nd team will find a way to make it work for me. Thank you once again for being exceptional, caring, understanding and also in tune with your clients' wants and needs. You guys are amazing!
    Vanessa K. Married on 12/08/2020

The best Wedding planner Ever

If you are looking for a wedding planner that is into taking care of their customers, then Audrey and her team at Dream Paris Wedding is the right choice. More than making my wedding an incredible experience, she made our wedding a memorable one. She took care of us from start to finish without complaints or exceptions. She truly understood how much me and my husband loved each other and made that the focal point of our unique experience. Thanks for being part of our wedding and helping us achieve our perfect moment.
  • Rebbeca
    Rebbeca S. Married on 05/08/2020

Beyond Our Expectations!!!!!!

Our wedding wouldn’t have been what it was without Audrey! She is smart, organized super friendly and wise with time. We had so many compliments about how amazing our wedding in Paris was and it truly would not have been so wonderful without her. She kept us organized, and on time. She made my wedding vision come true! I felt she went above and beyond. You cannot go wrong hiring her and her team! She was by far my favorite vendor and I don’t regret a penny spent on her! Thank you so much for making our Dream Paris Wedding come true!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Dream Paris Wedding 1
Exclusive

6 PLACE RUTEBEUF Paris, FR, 75012
+33 6 44 64 30 27
786-529-5942

8:30AM - 7:30PM (France time) 9:30AM - 6:30PM (EST Time)
Location of (Dream Paris Wedding)

Other vendors in France for your wedding