Keller, TX 76248 Map · Phone number

About Dream Occasions

Welcome to DREAM OCCASIONS

We are a full service wedding planning business. Dream Occasions was established in 1999 and has been going strong ever since. With our 5 employees you will receive the full attention that every bride and groom deserves. We can assist you with all of your wedding planning needs from the beginning to end or just step in where you need us. Dream Occasions offers a wide variety of packages to fit every individuals needs and or budget.
We help make your DREAMS come true!!!
Call us now.

Webpagefrontpicofme
bouquet

2 Reviews for Dream Occasions

Deidra · Married on 07/12/2008

Dream Occasions helped make my very special day even more special. They took care of every detail and I had no stress. I would recommend there services to anyone who is getting married. Don't do it alone its a headache ... I tried it for a few months and I am so glad that I found a wonderful planner to help me with all of my planning.

Sent on 08/12/2008

sahil · Married on 06/25/2016

2.8
      2.5
      3.5
      2.0
      3.0
      3.0

Nice people to engage with. Definitely instilled a sense of comfort when onboarding us and agreeing prices but delivery was really lacking. For the money they charge you expect a certain level of attention and when producing quotes we were under the impression that they would create unique designs for us and be all over it on the day to give us peace of mind.

BUT when it came to delivery on the day the execution was lacking; designs were recycled that I've seen at other weddings and every one of our table designs had candles which weren't lit because of the foliage on the centerpiece itself creating a fire hazard - for the money you spend someone should have thought about this. Candles on the sweet heart table were not lit or even upright despite there being no fire hazard and I got someone to light them half way into the night myself - Dream Occasions just set up and leave moving on to the next wedding. Biggest let down in my opinion was that the individual we spent all our time with planning the event didn't turn up on the day to check everything even though he said he would when making the sale.

In all honesty they're a popular company that talk well and only deliver if you're spending big bucks - if its a relatively small customer i.e. under £20k i.m.o they don't care about doing a bad job. Despite raising the concerns to Monir on the day no-one ever got back to me for feedback or about the day. Real let down and wouldn't recommend p.s. they can show you all the pictures of swanky weddings on their computers but you won't hear about experiences like this. I.m.o you'll get more attention on the day (which is the main thing) from the smaller companies and more value.

Sent on 09/09/2016

Dream Occasions FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• DesignBands.com Wedding Jewelers

DesignBands.com recommends Dream Occasions for that special occasion. Who says you can't have a beautiful Dream Wedding on a budget! Call or visit them online and be AMAZED! We are honored and always look forward to working with you. Please contact us if you should have any questions regarding our fine line of Wedding Band products and services... Sincerely, www.DesignBands.com 1-800-706-1106

• Keller, 76248 See on map
    Location of (Dream Occasions)