Dream Limousines, Inc

• A-List Limousine

2 Reviews for Dream Limousines, Inc

• Angela

Angela · Married on 10/30/2015

My Aunt had referred me to Dream Limousines, Inc from her prior experience so I decided to use them for my wedding. I got the Coach 3, a 24 person party bus. It was also wonderful! We were able to put on music and control the air, which was a huge plus since we were all in long dresses with alot of material! From the time they first picked us up to the time of drop off the driver was nothing but nice! He had to deal with a group of extremely emotional bridesmaids and was very easy to work with the whole time! It felt as if he was sincerly excited to be a part of the big day. I will most definitley be using this company for any future events and will HIGHLY recommend them to all my family and friends.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Bridget and Cortez · Married on 09/30/2017

Great experience having them for my wedding. The driver, Andrew was great, he was kind, and professional. Several stops picking up groom and groomsmen from hotel to church, picking up bride and bridesmaids from hotel to church, taking entire wedding party to park for pictures and then to the reception venue. Everything was smooth and wonderful. Thank you for your service. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/11/2017

• Shelby Charter Township See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Dream Limousines, Inc)