206 N. Pembroke Dr, Goose Creek, SC 29445 Map · Phone number

About Dream Events by Evangela

Dream Events by Evangela is an Full Service Planning Company that specializes in planning various events. Whether the events are small, intimate or grand in size, Dream Events by Evangela will make it extraordinary, flawless, and unforgettable. We are fully equipped to plan Corporate Events that require someone to execute every facet of your agenda. We offer an array of a la carts to suit every clients need and budget

Follow Dream Events by Evangela on

40caf1abb9383915 evangela
cindi 436

6 Reviews for Dream Events by Evangela

Jamelia · Married on 09/03/2017

Dream Events by Evangela most certainly lives up to the name. A Dream Event! Working with Evangela has been a pleasure and I couldn't have thought of a better person for the job. Evangela's best quality is her level of communication. Communication was one very important factor when it came to selecting a wedding coordinator. I was located in Atlanta, GA while my husband was in Waterloo, IA and with our wedding being held in Charleston, SC we had to communicate very often. My first conversation and impression of Evangela was like a dream come true, because with her attention to detail, ideas, and experience I knew she was the right one for the job! She definitely executed and exceeded the plans and vision I had set for our wedding day.
    Another amazing quality for Evangela her timeliness! Like all couples they want their wedding to start on time, but most often this doesn't occur---well not with Dream Events running the show! We were right on time! Her time management skills are given 5 stars! I think that was the one thing I wanted most of all was to start our wedding on time and she made sure that was her number one priority. When she is given instructions and guidelines she will follow them to the "T". If you want to eliminate stress and worry from your special day, hire Dream Events as your planning team, because you will surely not be disappointed! Creativity at it's best, an unforgettable experience-- at the highest quality is what you will have working with this team of professionals and what a memorable moment I will cherish forever! Thank you Evangela for making our dreams come true!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Jamelia · Married on 09/03/2017

Great Service! I'm definitely booking her for any of my future events! Organized and punctual! Great communication skills especially important for an out of town bride and groom! Most importantly, our wedding started right on time!

Sent on 01/10/2018

alnease · Married on 10/01/2016

Evangela and her team are very professional. The work is top notch! I would use Dream Events by Evangela again.

Sent on 10/01/2016

• 206 N. Pembroke Dr Goose Creek, 29445 See on map
    Location of (Dream Events by Evangela)