18 Brae Loch Way, Shelton, CT 06484 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500

About Dream Day Wedding Creations

Dream Day Wedding Creations is a unique full service wedding planning company. All events are planned by our lead designer team experienced in wedding and event planning.  We are based in Fairfield County Connecticut and work throughout the tri-state area. We are extremely passionate, energetic, detail oriented, and creative. We specialize in offering bride and grooms to be guidance and advice on venues, vendors, theme design and budget management. We help create dream weddings that are tailored to the happy couples personality, needs, desires, and budget.

Our Services don't end with planning the wedding, we also offer a beautiful selection of invitations and a wide variety of assessories to ensure your wedding is uniquely yours! We specialize in offering Brides-to-be beautifully, personalized brooch bouquets for her and her girls. Our unique bouquets are customer made and designed to coordinate, both in color and theme, to make your special day one to remember. Our bouquets can be constructed with our high quality brooches, brooches and jewerly supplied by the bride, or a combinations of the two. When we create a personalized brooch bouquet for you, we are creating a one of a kind bouquet that will become a family heirloom.

In addtion to our invitations and bouquets, we offer embroidered satin style robes for the ladies as they gather to get ready the morning of the wedding. Our robes are a high quality polyester that makes a great bridal party gift for your bridesmaids, maid or matron of honor and the mothers of the happy couple. The uniformed look of your bridal party also makes for a beautiful picture in your wedding album!

Other product offerings are custom lace garters, affordable bridal hair accessories, and custom personalized hangers. Check out our website for more details on all of our product offerings and be sure to visit our online invitation store by clicking on the link below.

Follow Dream Day Wedding Creations on

imag
img1250

3 Reviews for Dream Day Wedding Creations

susan · Married on 09/27/2014

I met Mary Kelleher at a Bridal Show in Norwalk CT. Dream Day Wedding Creations was one of the
    vendors at the show. OMG what gorgeous items they had. Broach Bouquets, Garters, Robes for the Bride, Bridal Party and The Mother of the Bride and Mother of Groom. Mary became one of my BFF's and made the process of planning the Bridal Party so easy. My daughter and I went to her house to place some orders and it was like a new Mary forever. So professional and the talent she has is unreal. The Bridal Shower was such a success because of Mary. Everyone said it was the best shower they have ever been too. The centerpieces were breathtaking, the garters are gorgoeus and the robes are just unbelivable. If you are getting married Mary is your perosn for all of your needs. I would recommend her to everyone. My son is getting married in the summer of next year and I feel so good Mary has by back with no stess.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Michele · Married on 08/24/2014

Dream Day Wedding Creations is the ABSOLUTE BEST
    We had our wedding in New Rochelle at Glen Island Harbour Club. It was a large wedding over 200 guests . The weather was perfect and so was our day! I have to thank Mary and Kristin at Dream Day Wedding Creations.
    My husband and I were so grateful to have the pleasure of working with Mary for our wedding !! Not only was she a gigantic help the day of, she worked with me throughout the entire process. Mary attended vendor appointments with me, gave me a bride folder with lists of important dates and things to do get done by each date ( this was a lifesaver) I called it my wedding Bible! She listened to what I wanted, but also gave her professional opinion, which I'm so thankful she did! Mary helped with everything from choosing colors and cocktails, to fabrics and flowers! She always stayed in out budget and tried to maximize our dollar wher

Sent on 05/17/2015

Kristin · Married on 07/20/2013

I still have people telling me how stunning and unique my wedding was and that they had the best time. I worked closely with the consultants at Dream Day Wedding Creations on every aspect of my wedding and we came up with some really unique, out of the box ideas. It was a fun process and Mary really helped to relieve any stress involved with wedding planning. She was so flexible with her time and thought of details that I never would have. Best of all is that it was done on a budget but looked first class. I recommended this company to a close friend and recently attended her wedding and I'm just blown away by the creativity. They really do it all! Thank you Dream Day!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Dream Day Wedding Creations FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 18 Brae Loch Way Shelton, 06484 See on map
    2034961399 (Phone number)
    Location of (Dream Day Wedding Creations)