Dream Creators & Co.

670 N Orlando Avenue, Suite 200, Orlando, FL 32751 Map · Phone number · Visit website
10% Discount
Package Price $750
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Dream Creators & Co.

Dream Creators & Co is a professional wedding planning team based out of Orlando, Florida, serving couples celebrating their love throughout Central Florida. Owner and lead event designer, Allison Wolford Nassif, is determined to help couples achieve the wedding of their dreams. Allison and her dedicated team of coordinators and designers consult with their clients in order to gain a better understanding of their particular tastes. Dream Creatirs &Co also offers you access to an impressive network of trusted wedding vendors to assist you with your every need.

With several years of experience, we’re experts in perfecting the details and creating the extraordinary. We exist so that you can enjoy the fun parts of planning and leave the stress behind. Our clients depend on us to make their planning process stress-free and to discover what will make their day uniquely special and exquisite. We make design and planning simple for our clients – and simple isn’t easy, but it’s what we love to do AND it’s what we are great at!

Dream Creators & Co offers couples a number of special services in order to provide them with a truly exceptional wedding planning experience. Allison and her team offer couples an array of wedding rentals, including photo booths, teepees, centerpieces, and wedding essentials. This team offers a number of wedding planning packages ranging from day-of coordination to full-event planning. Dream Creators & Co will create timelines and to-do lists for you to assist with organization leading up to your special day. They also offer their assistance with guest list creation and budget analysis.

Follow Dream Creators & Co. on
Oakland Town Hall 8/2019
Oakland Town Hall 8/2019
Floral backdrop
Floral backdrop
Masquerade Renewal of Vows!
Masquerade Renewal of Vows!
Bahamas destination wedding
Bahamas destination wedding
dream creators co logo 2 51 1074321 1569954638
Wedding Pillars

5 Reviews for Dream Creators & Co.

Dream Creators & Co. 1
Dream Creators & Co. 2
Dream Creators & Co. 3
Dream Creators & Co. 4
Dream Creators & Co. 5
Dream Creators & Co. 6
Dream Creators & Co. 7

Judy Schmidt · Married on 08/04/2019

Venue transformed for my wedding!

Alison & Jamey, you were a blessing from the very first meeting! Taking on a wedding with less than 6 weeks to plan is no easy feat... yet, you smiled & accepted the challenge AND GAVE ME THE DAY EXACTLY as I pictured it. Thank you for taking my visuals & making them yours. I’ll always remember the moment I walked into the reception hall & saw how beautifully it had been transformed!! From the late hours planning & prepping to being the last ones out - your whole team was professional, sweet and fun! I was so blessed to have you all there on that very special day. I got my wedding video back today & I am reminded that I could have NEVER done this without you! I will be forever grateful! God bless all of you 💗 Thank you so very much!

Sent on 09/25/2019

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5