Dream Catchers Events Boutique

503 Macland Drive, Lawrenceville, GA 30045 Map · Phone number

About Dream Catchers Events Boutique

Welcome to Dream Catchers Events Boutique, the wedding and event planning boutique of choice for savvy and stylish brides. Our team has several years experience within the wedding industry. We specialize in weddings, civil partnerships and other social events such as baby showers, birthdays and anniversary parties.

At Dream Catchers Events Boutique, we approach each wedding as a combined effort with our couples. We start by getting to know you so we can fully understand your style, passions, likes and dislikes. We then reflect your lifestyles and personalities into your wedding.

Should you be concerned about the decor, selecting that perfect dress or suit, to finding great entertainment or planning your entire event, you can select as little or as much help as you require.

We ensure that every element comes together with style and efficiency. The flow, timing and execution of a wedding day is as important as the details themselves. Focusing on service and making sure your guests are felt taken care of is at the forefront of our commitment to excellence, allowing you to relax and enjoy your wedding day.

At Dream Catchers Events Boutique we pride ourselves on our associations with other like-minded organizations who also share our vision and high-level of service.

Whether your event is to be fun and quirky, elegant and elaborate, or urban and chic, our experience can provide you peace of mind so that you can relax and enjoy your event.

Melanie post ceremony
Kendall putting on garter / getting dressed

1 Reviews for Dream Catchers Events Boutique

• Sunni

Sunni · Married on 03/27/2010

I had a good vibe from the first moment I received a follow up email correspondence from Kesha Winston of Dream Catchers Events Boutique! That feeling was just further confirmed after meeting her in person. My experience with them felt personalized. As if I were dealing with my best friend to get my wedding needs met, instead of a total stranger. Every email or phone call I issued was promptly returned, and none of my questions or concerns went unaddressed. They even shared tips with me to help me stay within my budget. They have an outstanding work ethic! Not only did they provide fabulous chair covers and sashes for our head bridal tables at the reception, but they also captured some awesome pictures, and their stunning candy buffet was the hit of the reception! I will gladly refer them to ANY bride or groom that needs any of the services they offer. Thanks to Kesha and the Dream Catchers team they helped to make my dream day come true!

Sent on 04/05/2010