9 Ford Rd., Windsor, CT 06095 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Dream Cakes and Events

We specialize in custom cakes such as: wedding cakes, specialty cakes such as: gluten free, sugar free, birthday cakes, 3D sculpted cakes, groom cakes, cupcakes, cake pops, cake push pops cake popsicle/ cake sickens, and many sweet treats. We specialize in having all items on your cake edible and that includes: flowers, bows, jewelry such as pearls, and even shoes! Do you already have a cake and would just like to add that extra special touch? We also sell additional decor for your cakes such as pearls, bows, and gum paste shoes. We offer hand made custom designs for cakes as well as party decor and event space rental.

Dream Cakes and Events offers party packages including: decorating your event, providing custom favors, creating candy or dessert buffets. We can host a themed party for you such as a spa party, princess party, Spiderman party, unicorn, glitz and glam parties, your options are limitless

• Woman-owned
Follow Dream Cakes and Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Dee's One Smart Cookie
tradcake6
ab0f28eb08ae3fcbc758348b024d8743

4 Reviews for Dream Cakes and Events

Alina · Married on 07/25/2008

Keyonna did a fantastic job with our wedding cake! She actually met me at my job with cake pieces for us to try. The worst part about the whole experience was deciding which to go with because they were all amazing. We finally selected her signature almond cream cheese cake and I am still receiving compliments from my guests. The downside if any, was that we didn't freeze the top layer in order to eat it on our 1 year anniversary, we are actually eating it as I write this review....it's just too good to run the risk of freezing it and waiting an entire year to eat. I highly recommend Heavenly Delicious Treats for weddings it was exactly what I wanted...A+++++

Sent on 07/28/2008

Camile · Married on 05/24/2008

I used heavenly delicious treats for my wedding and it was wonderful! The cake was tasty and just beautiful! My guest are still talking about her cream cheese almond pound cake. It was very amazing and all organic. She offers a non organic alternative as well and other baked goods. I also ordered some cookies, cupcakes, and chocolate strawberries for my wedding shower. I will definitely be doing business with them again!

Sent on 06/07/2008

Suzana · Married on 03/15/2008

Heavenly Delicious Treats provide a cake for my wedding vow renewals and the cake was just wonderful. They were very flexible, I had the tasting at my house which was so convenient for my husband and I, and it was even free! They are very affordable especially for the quality of the product we received. We ended up ordering the red velvet which was melt in your mouth delicious. I will definitely be getting all my treats from them again!

Sent on 06/11/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Dream Cakes and Events FAQ

$ 2.00
    $ 4.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Anniversary Cake
    Cake Cutters
    Cake Stands
    Cake Toppers
    Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 1.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Dessert Buffet
    Fruit
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Cutters
    Cake Stands
    Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Diabetic
    Gluten Free
    Kosher
    Lactose Free
    Nut Free
    Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
    Local
    Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dream Cakes and Events 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 9 Ford Rd. Windsor, CT, 06095 See on map
    2018440478 (Phone number)
    Open 24hrs
    Location of (Dream Cakes and Events)