Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Dream a Little Dream Weddings

Wedding officiant Virginia.. Making your dreams come true
I hope you can find everything you need when you looking at hiring Dream a Little Dream Weddings. I am focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - I will do everything I can to meet your expectations and beyond. With Dream a Little Dream Weddings you will find more than an Officiant; you get someone who is willing to step in and help wherever the need arises, I.e. Planning questions, referrals to vendors, lending a hand wherever it is needed. And most of all a friend who listens to you as you plan for your big day; and a marriage and family Counselor with a Masters degree.  But do not let all of that make you think this girl does not have a good sense of humor.

With a variety of offerings to choose from as in Wedding ceremony choices, packages including Photography in certain areas and as well as payment options; I am sure you'll be happy working with me. Look around my website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact me.   I would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.   Location: Serving the entire state of VA and Eastern NC OBX   Hours: Mon - Fri: 9AM - Midnight Sat: 8 am - Midnight Sun:8 am - Midnight

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Customized Vows (2)
Single Religion (1)
Counseling (1)

0.5

I don’t have words to express the amount of grief we experienced in dealing with Kimberly. She facebook messaged me less than half an hour prior to the rehearsal saying that she had an issue with another bride, was hours away, and would be unable to attend. She actually said that since our wedding planner was there she didn’t need to be there. She did offer a refund for the rehearsal, but due to the circumstances we didn’t feel confident about the ceremony. I was unavailable so she spoke with the groom who told her that she would need to speak with me later in the evening. I attempted to call twice at 6PM with no response. Thankfully the wedding planner and venue were able to find an alternate, so I sent a message at 9:40AM cancelling for our 5PM wedding. After asking for a refund she said that she would only refund for the rehearsal because of the cancellation clause in the contract. I argued that we only cancelled because of her initial violation of the contract (and in our understanding that caused it to be void), and had we been able to contact her that evening we may have been able to save the relationship entirely. Instead, we cried at the rehearsal, endured a restless night prior, spent the morning of our wedding struggling to find a replacement, and a day of the honeymoon fighting for a full refund and finally compromising for less than half.

Profile Picture Nina, 9/1/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kimberly was extremely professional and personable throughout our wedding planning! She, honestly, felt like a newfound friend. During our first meeting, we were instantly impressed with her character, organization and excitement of weddings and you could tell that she loves her job! Kim was consistently responsive! On the big day, she helped calm our nerves with a giant smile while officiating and truly made our day lovely!

Profile Picture Ria, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kimberly is amazing! She helped up pull together the perfect wedding vows - she really made it easy for us. We couldn't be happier with her services - worth every penny and then some!

Profile Picture User7556762, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews

Ceremony Rehearsals Pricing
Starting Price
$200.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$75.00

WV
WY
3 AWARDS

8 ENDORSEMENTS
If you're looking for a great officiant, look no further! Kimberly is extremely professional and delivers a beautiful ceremony! We look forward to having her at Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast.

Kimberly does a great job officiating. She makes it very personal & sweet that you won't forget this special day.

Kim Kelly knows that as an officiant, it's not just about saying some words to make it legal. She goes out of her way to personalize YOUR ceremony, and treats it with respect

She is a delight to work with and so much fun! Her wedding service was lovely and touching and she had a grace and charm with her couple that immediately set them at ease. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!!

Dream a little Dream weddings is highly recommended! Very reliable and amazing work!

83 PROS I KNOW

Events

5380 Morris Knoll Lane, Charlottesville, VA 22902   See On Map
434-260-4048 (phone)
Any- Texting is also available at the number listed