51 Mossy Oak Cove, Savannah, GA 31407 Map · Phone number

About Dragonfly Photography

Wow, where do I begin?! I have loved photography ever since I can remember. There is something about looking through that viewfinder and capturing feelings, emotions and love that still makes me giddy... even after doing it for over 10 years. I feel so extremely blessed to have the opportunity to do what I love for a living! Sharing these images with my clients and seeing the smiles on their faces is a feeling that is indescribable. Having something tangible that can allow you to recreate the moments over and over again is something that is so important to me.

I have had the great opportunity of working along side a number of talented photographers and eventually broke out on my own about 5 years ago. I am originally from Kansas City and have been in beautiful Savannah for a little over 4 years now. I am continuously amazed at the beauty of this city and am thrilled to get to be able to photograph at such amazing locations!

Having been a bride myself, I totally understand how important and sometimes nerve wracking wedding planning can be!! I make it my mission to help your day go as smoothly as possible from the very first click of the dress to the end.

I pride myself on developing personal relationships with all of my clients. I make it my mission to take the time to get to know my clients on a personal level in order to truly capture the essence of every individual I am fortunate enough to photograph. In order to fully devote my full attention to each and every bride and groom, I only book a maximum of 25 weddings a year. Spots tend to book up pretty quickly so where wedding photography is concerned there's no such thing as booking "too early!"

One of my other photographic passions is that I love, love, love photographing children! I feel right in my element being able to blend my love of children with my love of photography!!

I look forward to hearing from you!!

196copy
DSCF494659
196copy
weddings20102

19 Reviews for Dragonfly Photography

worked well with the bride and groom and took great shots

Jacquie · Married on 10/12/2013

Working with Abby was wonderful! She is so sweet and made me feel at ease even when I was beyond nervous. She even helped with the flow of events to make sure we got the perfect shots. The pictures came out beautiful, I could not have asked for better.

Jacquie · Married on 10/12/2013

It was a pleasure working with Abby. My pictures came out amazing. She helped things go smoothly and was always available to answer any questions.

Dragonfly Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,020.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,949.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter

• All About You Entertainment
    All About You Entertainment Wedding DJs

We love working with Abby of Dragonfly photography!!! . She is professional and personal at the same time. She creates beautiful pictures for couples that you'll cherish forever. You will love your pictures and working with Abby!

• Urban Poppy
    Urban Poppy Wedding Florists

Dragonfly Photography really captures the emotions of your wedding day. Abby is so friendly and personable that even the most camera shy of your bunch will surely feel at ease. She works hard, both the day of your wedding and the weeks following, to create truly memorable photos.

• The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa
    The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa Hotel Weddings

Abby is amazing to work with! Her images are beautiful, but in addition to that, she's professional and fun - everything you want in your wedding photographer!

• 51 Mossy Oak Cove Savannah, GA 31407 See on map