Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Dr. Kimber Lee Wilkes

Dr. Kimber Lee Wilkes is an acknowledged virtuosa as an
Ordained Non-Denominational Minister, since 1985, experienced in her vocation: Doctor of Divinity.

Charming, gracious and dedicated to making your wedding vows unique to you and your love story, Dr. Wilkes is committed to carrying this sentiment throughout personalized ceremonies she creates and presents for every loving couple.

Dr. Kimber Lee Wilkes’ ceremonies are renown for their personalization; such, that family and guests are sure that she and the bride and groom have known each other forever.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

51 Reviews for Dr. Kimber Lee Wilkes

Kimber was amazing!! We felt as though she really cared for us and she executed the ceremony flawlessly.
She has such a warmness about her that we knew we wanted her as our officiant the moment we spoke with her. The wonderful thing about her is that she can tailor a ceremony just for you and those personal touches make it that much more special.
It was such a beautiful evening and we cannot thank her enough!!!

Profile Picture Sara, 5/12/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kimber we love you! It was such a wonderful to treat to know you not only did our Wedding but my sister's 16 years ago! You made our day so special and you have the most comforting personable nature! We are so happy we were referred to you for the most important day of our lives! We were in the best hands possible.

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kimber was responsive, personable, flexible, and well spoken. She made the process easy and had many suggestions for personalizing our ceremony.

Profile Picture Dawn, 7/7/17, 3 Reviews

30-60 Mins.
60+ Mins.
5 AWARDS

7 ENDORSEMENTS
We have work with Kim for over 15 years and find her to be extremely charming and professional and makes everyone feel happy with her presents.

Dr. Kimberly Lee Wilkes is a professional who knows her trade very well. Throughout the years I have know Kimberly I can say that she has always delivered a great moment for the brides and groom during their ceremonies. She brings that special touch to the couples in front of her that makes the moment memorable. I will strongly recommend her services to any of my brides.

I have worked with Dr. Kimber Lee Wilkes for many years. I highly recommend her. She is among the best Officiants ever!

Very sweet reverend. She performs ceremonies for all denominations. Truly Yours Catering highly recommends.

I have know Kimber Lee Wilks for many many years and throughout that time she has always demonstrated the utmost care and professionalism with each and every wedding I have seen her officiate. I consider her to be an excellent choice for brides and grooms who hold true to the meaning, the vows and the covenant of marriage.

Westlake Village, CA 91362   See On Map