2912 Delaware Drive, Fayetteville, NC 28304 Map · Phone number

About Dr. Dennis Long's Wedding Services

Dr. Dennis Long’s Wedding Services is a wedding officiant service in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Dr. Long officiates different types of wedding ceremonies including civil, secular, interfaith, military, elopement, and vow renewals.

Dr. Dennis Long offers short notice ceremonies if you are in a pinch for time. He works closely with you to plan your customized ceremony. He offers consultations, planning, ceremony creation and editing, officiating and filing the marriage license. He also offers pre-marital counseling to help set your marriage up for success.

Follow Dr. Dennis Long's Wedding Services on

3 Reviews for Dr. Dennis Long's Wedding Services

• Meredith

Meredith · Married on 08/10/2018

Meredith Berg

Dr. Long is awesome!!! We told him we wanted a short to the point ceremony because it was outside in August. That is exactly what we got. Our guest we're all impressed with the spiritual knowledge that was shared in such a short service. Our actual pastor never would give me a commitment, so I contacted Dr. Long like three weeks before and he made it work!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Beth · Married on 07/18/2008

Dr. Dennis Long went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was everything we wanted it to be.
    He met with my husband and me several times before the wedding to get to know us better and to give us counsel. Dr. Long even agreed to travel to Ocean Isle to perform our ceremony! Our wedding was beautifully and professionally officiated by Dr. Long. I am so thankful we chose him!

Sent on 02/23/2016

Detra · Married on 07/14/2018

0.4
      0.5

Recently I reached out to Dr. Long about officiating my upcoming short notice wedding, as he advertised this as one of his services. We spoke on the phone and he confirmed he was open the day and time of our wedding. He quoted me a price and said he would email me forms to fill out and complete that night. I was excited and relieved to have this part of my planning taken care of! But that was short lived. That night the email never came, no big deal, life happens. I waited a few days and reached out to him again, to which he responded he was traveling and would send it the first of the week. The first of the week came and went and still no email. I waited a few days again thinking he must be really busy and then texted him asking about the email. At this point I’m 2 weeks before our wedding date and getting a bit worried about his lack on communication but still wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. I called him and left a voicemail asking him to please reach out to me as the wedding was approaching soon and I wanted to confirm he had all the information he needed from me. He NEVER called me back and I had to scurry to find a new officiant at the very last minute. The whole situation was very disappointing and unprofessional. If you are no longer going to be able to uphold a verbal agreement to perform a service, the very least you can do is communicate that. Planning a wedding is stressful enough without having to deal with a unreliable officiant.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Dr. Dennis Long's Wedding Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 275.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 55.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins., 30-60 mins., 60+ mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? NC, SC