1415 P ST. NW, Washington, DC 20005 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Deals 1

About DR. BLUES’ OUT OF TOWN BLUES BAND

DR. BLUES' OUT OF TOWN BLUES BAND is a wedding band based out of Washington, DC. Made up of lead vocalists and a seven-piece rhythm and blues band, these musicians are sure to bring the party to every event they perform at. This band can play everything from jazz to top 40 and is willing to customize their performance in order to satisfy their customers' wishes.

The band comes equipped with their own lighting, microphones, and sound system. Some of the musical services that DR. BLUES' OUT OF TOWN BLUES BAND offers include:

• Ceremony music

• Videos 1

7 Reviews for DR. BLUES’ OUT OF TOWN BLUES BAND

• Nicholas

Nicholas Suggs · Married on 11/03/2018

GREAT Band!! Love these guys!!

I first started listening to The Out of Town Blues Band at the New Vegas Lounge when I lived in DC. They quickly became my favorite band. I recently threw a birthday party in Wilmington, NC and decided to hire them. They planned accordingly, and made the trip down. They delivered above and beyond what I expected. Justin asked me ahead of time if there were any special song requests, and they delivered them (Michael Jackson, Biggie, Rick James...)!

We had an older crowd including my mother and some of her friends present at the party early in the evening, so they tailored the music to them, but everyone there loved it (Motown/beach music, etc.). Surprisingly, my mother and her friends were the first ones on the dance floor. After a brief set break, they came back on and played the songs I requested. We loved it! Justin made special note that it was my birthday and made it the best one I've ever had. You CANNOT go wrong with booking this band. I am happy to be a personal reference if you would like. I love these guys and you will too!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Elby · Married on 06/23/2018

We booked the band for three hours, and I could have easily listened to them for three more. We did a walk-through ahead of time to confirm location as well as a backup plan, and they were great about answering any questions. They took a few requests which they played really well, and their general style of music, I'd generally refer to as Motown/jazz, is something that a lot of people know and love and can dance to, so as far as pleasing a crowd it is hard to go wrong with the Out of Town Blues Band.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Award

DR. BLUES’ OUT OF TOWN BLUES BAND FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6, 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acapella, Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, Caribbean, Classic Rock, Country, Funk, Hip Hop, Jazz, Latin, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Strings, Swing, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Karaoke Services, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DR. BLUES’ OUT OF TOWN BLUES BAND 1
    LIVE SNEAK PEAK DEAL SEALER
    You can always come to get a live sneak peak of us at Vegas Lounge when we are not playing a wedding or private event

• 1415 P ST. NW Washington, DC, 20005 See on map