Sarasota, Florida, Sarasota, FL 34329 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,400
Availability Check your date

About Dox Photo

For the past eight years I've had the privilege of documenting adventurous, fun-loving couples, like yourself, as they commit their lives to one another. I focus on photographing authentic moments, beautiful details and telling your story from beginning to end.

I am inspired by life's fleeting moments, the connection that my couple's share, and the way light can create a beautiful photograph. I am driven to create a stress free, quality photography experience from beginning to end. After photographing weddings for over eight years, I've found that getting to know each couple created the foundation to photograph their story in a natural, authentic way. I am so honored to use my artistry and experience for such a beautiful, joyous occasion.

• Peter Le Photography
  • Photography by Larson
  • Lifelong Photography Studio
isabellanickfav 90ainsta 51 384973
isabellanickfav 90ainsta 51 384973

31 Reviews for Dox Photo

Robyn · Married on 11/28/2017

Khala was amazing! She made my husband and I feel so relaxed and comfortable during our engagement photos, which made them come out so natural and beautiful! During our wedding she got every detail, which was so important to me because I spent so much time planing and working on everything. The photos were amazing. I have gotten so many compliments on them. I would recommend Khala and dox photo to everyone I know!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Lea · Married on 10/01/2016

Khala and Beau are wonderful to work with! Our pictures for both our engagement session and our wedding turned out beautiful! They did a great job capturing the love during our day!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Dox Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3400.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Stiletto Events Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with DOX Photo on a wedding this past Sunday...Khala and Beau's talent and love for what they do truly show through their photographs. My bride was so happy with how her engagement photos turned out that I know she will be equally as ecstatic and pleased with her wedding photos! We are all eager to see how they turned out! They have such an eye for beauty and design that they unknowingly took the perfect photo for the wedding of the couple by a bare tree, allowing us to blow up the photo and use it as a thumbprint tree guestbook. It fit perfectly with the theme! There were so many compliments on how beautiful the photograph was as guests placed their thumbprint on it...absolutely perfect! As a planner, I work with many different photographers...and can be very picky with who I recommend or place on my recommended vendor list...but with DOX, it's a no brainer! They love what they do and believe all brides and grooms should have the luxury of high quality photographers and an affordable price! It was great having them as part of the team on this wedding and I hope to work with them again soon!

• Sarasota, Florida Sarasota, FL, 34329 See on map