Bloomington, Bloomington, IN 47403 Map · Phone number

About Dovetail Wedding Coordination

Dovetail Wedding Coordination is a special events coordination service located in Bloomington, Indiana. This company provides wedding day management solutions, so you can celebrate and live the moment. Dovetail Wedding Coordination brings fresh eyes to the details and tie up your loose ends with your vendors to professionally coordinate your special day.

The goal of Dovetail Wedding Coordination is to be your wedding day managers and to bring you a sense of peace on your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, and reception. Experts work closely with you to develop a timeline and review all the finishing details with vendors. Services Dovetail Wedding Coordination include the following:

• Budget analysis

7 Reviews for Dovetail Wedding Coordination

1 User photo

Dovetail Wedding Coordination 1

Joseph · Married on 04/29/2018

I can not recommend Amanda-Lynn more! We planned our wedding from out of state and Amanda-Lynn made the days leading up to our wedding a breeze. She took care of coordinating with vendors, set up, and take down. She even made sure we had food at the reception. We were able to just enjoy the day and celebrate with family and I can’t thank her enough.

Sent on 05/29/2018
    Dovetail Wedding Coordination 2

Halie · Married on 09/09/2017

A very “hands-on” bride on a budget, I was reluctant to hire a Day of Coordinator as I didn’t want to feel pressured into more “services” than I bargained for. I was so relieved when I found Dovetail Wedding Coordination and read about Amanda’s vision for her company. Her Day of Coordination Service was exactly what I needed and was comfortable signing up for.

Amanda was personable and easy to work with, very kind and supportive, and extremely helpful throughout the weeks before the wedding. I can’t emphasize just how invaluable it is just to have someone else by your side absorbing all the logistical information and just “taking care” of things. And that is exactly what Amanda and her team did for us - finalizing details with the vendors, creating the timelines, making sure the decor and details were just how I visioned, and touching base with me every step of the way. I also hired her to run the rehearsal to make sure everything was perfect and it was.

During the wedding, I didn’t have to worry about a thing and the Dovetail team kept us informed and on task throughout the evening. Everything went very smoothly and I was very thankful to have them on board overseeing it all. I highly recommend this trustworthy, sweet, and very talented coordinator!!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 03/05/2017

Amanda and her assistant Sienna were the day of coordinators at my wedding, and did an absolutely WONDERFUL job!!! From the very beginning Amanda was always professional and prepared, she made me think of things I hadn't even realized were important! We had a pretty rowdy wedding party (lol) yet Amanda was able round everyone up and get everyone to focus and stay involved. She was so sweet and kind, everyone who came into contact with her had nothing but positive things to say! Without her help, I would not have gotten the wedding of my dreams, and I will be forever grateful for that. Please please please hire her! You will not regret it!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Dovetail Wedding Coordination FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 850.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 40.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2