Arcadia, OK 73007 Map · Phone number

About Dovetail Design

Dovetail Design offers custom wedding invitations, event invitations and stationary without that ridiculous price tag. Your wedding invitations should be as unique as you are, but they shouldn't break the bank!

I am a locally owned wedding inviitation and stationary business, and I will work with you to design your perfect invitation from scratch. There are no limitation on colors, font choices, papers or styles! You don't have to be limited to what you find on the internet or in a magazine, instead opt for something 100% custom and 100% you! I take pride in each design, and love working with brides -- everyone has their own style, and dream, and that's what makes my job fun.

You can also choose from a wide variety of our unique invitation samples. We have several samples of previous designs that you can use if you love them, if not, we create something new. The consultation is always free, with no strings attached or obligation.

You aren't a cookie-cutter. Why should your invitations be? Does it sound expensive? Our invitations are more affordable than the majority of invitations out there, and with several package and pricing tier options, we can create something for you within your budget.

We offer many different printing options, including Letterpress, thermography and engraving. With options for recycled, cotton, metallic papers and more, there is something for everyone!

We also offer full-service stationary design, save the dates, baby announcements, graduation announcements, birthdays, showers and more. If it can be put on paper, we can do it for you!

Follow Dovetail Design on

fblogo
Josiah1
DSC02697
fblogo
Josiah1

11 Reviews for Dovetail Design

Pam · Married on 09/06/2014

It was such a pleasure working with Tasha. She was very professional and responded to all my requests within 24 hours - great communication! I had requested a custom invitation/rsvp set for my wedding & they came out perfect! They were exactly what we were envisioned for our small wedding. They are fun, pretty and personalized. I am so happy with the invitations I ordered! Thank you again for all your help. I would highly recommend DovetailDesign to anyone looking for invitations for any special occasion!!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Dovetail Design's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind review Pam! I'm so glad that you choose me for your invitations! :) Congrats on your upcoming big day!

Beautiful job! Easy to work with and get in touch with. Arrived in a timely manner. I had several people tell me how much they loved our invitations. Thank you so much!

Diane

Sent on 03/09/2013

Dovetail Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! :) I absolutely love creating invitations, and so very glad that you love yours!!! :)

Colleen · Married on 11/30/2012

Excellent quality and friendly service. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 01/16/2013

Dovetail Design FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing

• Arcadia, 73007 See on map