P O Box 1054, Moneta, VA 24121 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Dove Wedding Officiant Service

I am an ordained non-denominational license minister able to officiate weddings in Virginia and I am not just an officiant who says some words at your wedding, but someone who truly wants you to have your personal values and beliefs reflected for all to see on your special day.

Your Wedding Your Way

As an Officiant and Wedding Celebrant I am here to provide a service that meets your needs. I have ordinations through The Church of Divine Diversity and ULC. My intent is to provide services for people who are spiritual but not necessarily religious. With a ceremony celebrating your personal values. I love working with all people and honor and respect whatever belief system you may wish to incorporate into your ceremony. I will try to schedule no more than two ceremonies a day so that couples will have my undivided attention and effort. My role is to assist you in the communication process whether you are planning a wedding, vow renewal, or commitment ceremony.

Together we can create ceremonies and celebrations that will be memorable expressions of your values and beliefs

15 Reviews for Dove Wedding Officiant Service

Tess · Married on 09/20/2014

Robert provided us with a wonderful service that was everything we wanted. He was where we needed him to be and on time -- and very pleasant. Thanks again!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Robert was so professional and accommodating during the whole process! Thank you!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Amy · Married on 05/24/2014

Extremely willing to make our wedding exactly the way we wanted and respectful to our wants

Sent on 06/07/2014