77 W Broad Street 19C, Bethlehem, PA 18018 Map · Phone number

About Douglas Benedict Photography

I am a full time wedding photographer based in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.

d5f1f4c5cd7d6e16 1296317496413 15

Douglas Benedict Photography 3
  • F

Gillian · Married on 12/31/2018

The best photographer

After seeing Douglas capture a few of my friends' weddings, I knew I would book him for my own some day, even if I got married in city hall! He can turn any space into gorgeous photos by finding great angles and capturing candid facial expressions. He is fun and warm to be around, which naturally draws out smiles from everyone. This makes the smiles in his photos so much more natural! When I got up on the day of my wedding, it was absolutely downpouring rain. Naturally, I was upset, thinking it would affect the photos we could get. However, Douglas and Sara showed up with blankets to keep me warm between photos, a white blanket for the ground to keep my dress clean & dry (since photos were before the ceremony), and a clear umbrella for any outside photos. They scoped out the venue and found perfect spots for photos that also happened to be covered from the rain. Just two weeks after our wedding, we received our ~780 photos back, all beautifully done! We had the same experience after our engagement shoot too, where we received all photos back within a few weeks.

Photography sticker shock can be real, but honestly his packages are an incredible deal. We are now in the process of deciding the photos for our album included in our package, and it's so nice not having to worry about another expense after the wedding. With so many amazing photos, the hardest part is deciding which ones to include. That is probably the best wedding problem I've had!

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Douglas Benedict Photography 4
    Douglas Benedict Photography 5
    Douglas Benedict Photography 6

Madeline · Married on 12/08/2018

Talented, considerate, and generous

When we were searching for a photographer for our December 2018 wedding at SteelStacks, we heard Douglas' name repeated from everyone we asked for advice. Once we had a chance to speak with him, we started to understand why he was so highly recommended throughout the Lehigh Valley-not only are his images absolutely stunning, but he is kind, personable, enthusiastic, and so easy to communicate with! We valued these qualities so much on the day of the wedding, when he was able to put us at ease in front of the camera, even for the hour we spent taking shots outside in the cold and surrounded by huge Christkindlmarkt crowds around our venue! Douglas has such a knack for capturing natural, beautiful moments, like unexpected laughs or smiles, and many of these are our favorite images and the ones we know we will love for many, many years. He was thorough and attentive in getting lovely images not only of me and my husband, but also of our families, wedding party, guests, and all the wedding details we spent so many months designing. To top it all off, Douglas was able to get us digital access to the pictures in two weeks, and he surprised us by sending our hard copies in a stunning and thoughtful picture box we love to display. We would absolutely recommend Douglas to anyone looking for a talented, thoroughly considerate, and generous photographer. Thank you, Douglas!

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Jane

Jane Clauss · Married on 11/03/2018

Want jaw dropping photos? BOOK DOUGLAS.

Douglas and his team are known for their jaw dropping, intimate, and gorgeous photos.

For our wedding, we were booked to work with Kate. Kate listened, asked great questions, and ultimately captured photos that were absolutely what I ever could have imagined.

Kate was professional, fun, and ON POINT all day. She kept our timeline running smoothly. As an added bonus, Kate also got me in and out of my dress (twice, haha) and bustled me so freaking fast. Obviously providing that she will go above and beyond for her brides and grooms.

Looking back at my photos, I cried. They are perfect. They capture every single emotion of the day.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Douglas Benedict Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? One Event / Day
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• Rockin' Photobooth
    Rockin' Photobooth Photo Booths

Douglas and his team of photographers are all amazing. Great to work with, outgoing, friendly and oh can we say simply amazing photos. Love the personalized angles and ways the team captures moments. A+

• An Enchanted Florist at Skippack Village
    An Enchanted Florist at Skippack Village Wedding Florists

We absolutely LOVE to hear that Douglas Benedict Photography is part of the vendor team documenting our Bride's BIG day!! We know that not one single detail that we've discussed and then created will go unnoticed!! His attention to detail and his intuitive "nuance" photography makes sure our Brides and Grooms get to "see" every single thing they plotted and planned with us- in glorious color- documented forever:)

• 77 W Broad Street 19C Bethlehem, 18018 See on map