PO Box 6, Trumbull, CT 06611 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Dougie Jam Productions

Welcome to our family!

LOOKING to have an outstanding, fun, awesome, magnificent, wonderful, tremendous
and memorable party?

These words have all been used by my clients to describe Dougie Jam Productions. But words can’t possibly capture all the reasons why I honestly believe you’ll fall in love with us. Our high-energy deejays / entertainers are dedicated to making your celebration one you’ve always dreamed of. From sophisticated to wild and crazy, our deejays interact with your guests to promote audience participation. Whether it be showing you “Hands Up”, Macarena”, or “The Electric Slide”, we entertain! Does it really matter what deejay you select? They all have similar equipment and play music! Yes, it does matter, and the main difference is no one has our people. Our deejays have years of experience, more polished professionalism and better personalities than anyone else. Sounds like I’m biased, but it’s still true: Our people make the difference.

Words can’t tell our entire story, so give us a call and set up an appointment to view
our video demo. You’ll discover with your own eyes and ears that Dougie Jam Productions
takes great pride in providing excellence. We create fun and excitement that
will make your event the most memorable experience of your life.

27 Reviews for Dougie Jam Productions

Donna · Married on 07/09/2017

Doug is the best! The ceremony music was perfect. The reception went smoothly. Everyone was up and having a blast. He really knows how to get the crowd going. He has an awesome personality. We are so happy we had Doug as our wedding DJ. We highly recommend Doug as a wedding DJ. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Vicki · Married on 06/04/2017

A few of my friends have used Dougie Jam for their wedding. I was so excited to know that our date was available for him to be our DJ. I was so impressed with his professionalism and all the attention to detail that he gave us. We had many requests and he fulfilled all of them. He made our entire wedding amazing!! Can't thank him enough for making sure that our wedding was perfect. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Kerianne · Married on 05/28/2017

Dougie and his team were fabulous to work with. Everything was fabulous right down to the individual entrance songs for the wedding party. We chose the package with 2 dj's and I am glad we did. Used the props which helped to get everyone out on the dance floor. Even people who did not dance at a oreviews wedding. He was accommodating to my requests. The music was great we received a lot of compliments on the music and how much fun everyone had

Sent on 07/06/2017