2617 Falcons Way, Saint Charles, MO 63302 Map · Phone number

About Doug Palme Photography

Doug Palme Photography is an award winning wedding and portrait photographer located in the Saint Louis metro area. We have a wide array of packages and services available at comparable investments. Cherish and protect your memories, by retaining the services of a known professional.

All packages include a custom guestbook for your wedding. Our packages start at $995.00.

For additional information please vist our website at http://www.dougpalme.com or call us at (314) 677-5586

Follow Doug Palme Photography on

IMG6839wedplan
Lindsey20100522000713gallery

9 Reviews for Doug Palme Photography

Violetta · Married on 08/20/2011

Very professional service and very high quality photography which says alot since I am a professional photographer myself. Doug new exactly what I was looking for and achieved beautiful images beyond my expectations. I never thought I would like the way I look in the images (I never do), but Doug posed us in such a way that I was truly happy with the way I looked! I would highly recommend this photographer!

Sent on 09/12/2011
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 04/23/2011

Doug palme photo really helped make our wedding day perfect! doug was wonderful to work with. he was able to get all the photos we wnated and them some and he stayed until the very end. I was very happy with our engagmenet photos, he recommended some great locations around st. louis.
    I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer!

Sent on 03/28/2012

Angie · Married on 06/05/2010

When we started interviewing photographers for our wedding, I was struck by how they all started off talking about themselves, what they did, what they didn't do, etc. Doug was the exception to the rule. Instead of telling me what he did, he spent the first 30 minutes asking me what I wanted, what I was interested in, what I valued most in photos, etc.

I was hooked 10 minutes in and I would not, could not think of a single photographer that I would recommend other than Doug Palme Photography.

Sent on 04/18/2012

• Spectrum Band
    Spectrum Band Wedding Bands

Do you know about Doug Palme Photography? I do! If you happen to be a bride (or anyone else for that matter in need of a professional photographer) please do yourself a favor and continue to read this endorsement. My background is that I’m the leader of the Spectrum Band and I’ve performed at 50 – 60 weddings and private events every year for the past 20 years. That means that I work with a lot of other vendors such as event planners, videographers, country club managers, photographers, etc., so I’ve pretty much seen the best (and the less than best) of just about every type of vendor in St. Louis. Doug and I crossed paths recently and I could immediately tell that I was working with someone special. I noticed that he has very high standards, is spontaneously creative, and is very serious about always excelling in his field. Have you seen his web site and his informative blogs? He is intent on delivering a product that is unique and at the top of the list relative to everyone else that provides similar services. He not only has a portfolio that convincingly demonstrates his talents but he also has the professional credentials that support receiving such a strong recommendation and commensurate credibility among the St. Louis wedding community. If you review vendors in St. Louis you will notice that I’m fortunate enough to be recommended by many of them. However, you will also notice that I do not subscribe to the practice of submitting a plethora of recommendations for other vendors. I don’t want to appear to be offering a recommendation to just anyone so I’m very selective about writing a review for any vendor. However, when the situation warrants making a strong recommendation then I’m more than happy to speak openly for anyone that deserves superior recognition. I’m also very particular about how my own band is portrayed and I was so impressed with my observations of Doug’s talent, I’ve trusted him to take the latest pictures of the band for use in all of our promotional material. The results are amazing and I couldn’t be more pleased with his talent and enthusiasm in supporting my needs. My advice is: Get to know Doug Palme!

• 2617 Falcons Way Saint Charles, 63302 See on map