13425 Winchester, Grandview, MO 64030 Map · Phone number

DSC 0434blackwhitelighttheknotsmall
image8copy

5 Reviews for Doug Bolton Photography

eric · Married on 11/27/2009

Doug Bolton shot my wedding and did a phenomenal job. He has very reasonable pricing compared to other photographers and it gets you the same quality if not better than the others we met with. He arrived on time he was very professional, organized and very knowledgeable and technical about shooting. He is fun to work with and I would reccomend him to shoot any event.

Sent on 01/20/2010

Julie · Married on 04/04/2009

Doug is a amazing photographer. Not only is the price reasonable, but the pictures are stunning. Doug is a reliable person. He is easy to contact and answers all questions in a timely manner.
    I live in Chicago and planned my wedding in Kansas City. Planning a out of state wedding is already stressful enough, with limited time to meet with vendors. I had made a previous appointment with another photographer who did not show to our appointment and didn't even bother to call to cancel.
    Doug arrived to our meeting early and came prepared with a checklist and everything. Face it, us brides have never done this before and don't really know what to expect. Doug was helpful in helping me get the pictures that I wanted.
    When the day of my wedding arrived one of my bridesmaids got sick right before pictures were to be taken. I was frustrated with everything going on and my family wasn't too helpful at this point. Doug calmed me down and assured me everything would go fine and we had plenty of time.
    Things went later than planned. Doug stayed for us even though it was not in my contract to make sure we got the pictures we wanted, a lot of photographers will not do that for you, they will leave. My friend got married the following weekend and the minute her time was up they packed up and left. My bridesmaids, even a week later were still talking about how nice my photographer, Doug, was and that was even before we got to see our pictures.
    After only a week of waiting Doug posted our pictures on our own website for viewing and purchasing. I couldn't ask for more. The whole experience was so positive. There is so much other stuff to worry about for that day. I am so happy to have found Doug Bolton Photography for our wedding. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 05/18/2009

Jennifer · Married on 10/04/2008

Doug was a phenomenal photographer! We were so pleased with everything. The pictures he took were stunning, and the quality of service was incomparable. Every bride and groom should be so lucky to have Doug Bolton Photography at their wedding and reception.

So many photographers we talked to made us feel like just a number. Some did not even return our phone calls or e-mails. Doug always responded quickly, and always made us feel like we were his top priority (even though we knew he had a lot of other clients).

Doug’s energy and inventiveness made our engagement and wedding photos like no other. He had many wonderful ideas for different photos, but also listened to what we wanted. We had a specific photo list, as well as a strict timetable, and not only did Doug get all of the shots we wanted, he did it in the timeframe we needed.

Doug gives the personal service that so many other vendors lack. In addition to amazing photos, he is by far the best deal out there. He gave us so many additional things that were not included in our contract because he really cares about his craft and his customers. For example, after nearly three hours of shooting engagement photos, it started to rain. The last few shots we very much wanted were not possible due to the weather. Doug was great about it, and immediately said we could reschedule to finish those shots. Even though we had already taken an entire morning’s worth of photos, he came out for another morning to finish up the photo session.

His enthusiasm is infectious, and the photos were amazing. I had no idea he took so many great photos until we looked at them on his website. I have been in a lot of weddings, and have worked with a lot of other photographers. It is not an exaggeration to say that Doug’s quality of work and service is unparalleled. If you want the best experience possible, employ Doug Bolton Photography.

Sent on 11/23/2008

Doug Bolton Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Thank You Cards

• DesignBands.com
    DesignBands.com Wedding Jewelers

Thank you, for choosing www.DesignBands.com as your source for quality Designer Wedding Bands. We are honored and always look forward to working with you. Please contact us if you should have any questions regarding our fine line of Wedding Band products and services... Sincerely, www.DesignBands.com 1-800-706-1106

• 13425 Winchester Grandview, 64030 See on map