Double Take Makeup

Bel Air, MD 21014 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Magic Moment Artistry
  • Courtney McCormick Makeup Artistry
  • Premier Makeup Artistry
  • Tiana's Beauty Cosmetics

7 Reviews for Double Take Makeup

Rachel · Married on 08/07/2011

I was SO pleased with how well everyone's make-up turned out for the wedding. The best part? The focus wasn't on the make-up...it was really about accentuating everyone's natural beauty and making us look like the prettiest versions of ourselves. I did not want a heavy make-up look and wanted something more natural, and natural is what we got! From the prep session to make sure I was happy with how the makeup would be done to the morning of the wedding with all 8 of us getting "done up," Double Take was a pleasure to work with. They were recommended to me by my best friend who had also used them for her wedding. I was extremely pleased with how everything turned out and would recommend Double Take to any brides looking for fun, professional, natural make-up for their wedding!

Sent on 08/17/2011
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 09/18/2009

Jayne & Julie were a pleasure to work with. They provided exellent customer service. They made my mother, grandmother, bridesmaids, and me look beautiful while allowing our natural skin-tones to shine through. I have very fair, porcelin skin and in the past have felt that professionally done make-up made me look like I was wearing a mask. This was not the case with Double Take. I felt beautiful and natural with just the right amount of extra kick for the big evening. They were so much fun to work with. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/09/2010
  • O

Leann · Married on 05/31/2008

Jayne and Julie were wonderful to work with. We had a trial run, because my mother and I typically do not wear a lot of makeup. We were so happy with them from the start, they were genuinely interested in what we felt comfortable wearing, and were so pleasant to work with.
    Their prices were very reasonable and they came to our house the day of the wedding, which was very nice. I would highly recommend these ladies, so many people commented at the wedding at how beautiful our makeup looked.
    I was very happy with these ladies!

Sent on 06/16/2008

• Bel Air, 21014 See on map
    Location of (Double Take Makeup)