Woodbridge, VA 22191 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Double Platinum Events

Double Platinum Events is a small woman-owned business operated right here in Northern Virginia. We strive to assist each client as they make their dreams a reality with a high-end alluring social event that fits their individual budget without the burden of personal planning. Our wedding and event planning will make every event memorable. We will do our utmost to provide our clients with current and up to date information. We uphold the highest standard of professionalism and integrity. Other companies may offer similar services, but our services are the best, and come with a personal touch.

We are eager to hear from you.

Double Platinum Events, LLC

altar

5 Reviews for Double Platinum Events

• Asheleigh

Asheleigh · Married on 09/12/2015

We are so grateful we found Double Platinum Events through Black Tie Entertainment. Angela, Sedika, and Tamika literally blew us away. They were unbelievably amazing on our wedding day as well as the months leading up to it. They checked in with us at least once a month from the day we signed a contract with them and sent us helpful checklists to make sure we kept on track. We hired them as day-of coordinators for our wedding, but they went above and beyond our expectations. They successfully and gracefully ran our rehearsal for us and made sure our bridal party knew what to do. They even ran a "just in case it rains" rehearsal. The wedding day was where we were truly amazed by Angela, Sedika, and Tamika. They were already at our venue when we arrived (in the pouring rain), escorted me up to the bridal suite where my bridesmaids were waiting, and had a basket full of goodies waiting for me to help me get through the day (in an owl basket because they knew I love owls and they pay excellent attention to detail). I honestly didn't worry about a thing on our wedding day (except for the rain which thankfully went away before the outdoor ceremony). Angela, Sedika, and Tamika took care of absolutely everything and even set up our seating chart in the reception tent. I highly recommend working with Double Platinum Events - they truly are professionals and know what they are doing (they even have ear pieces so they can communicate with each other from different parts of the venue!)

Sent on 10/27/2015

Double Platinum Events's reply:

Asheleigh and Tom-- Where to begin??? We are so happy to have worked with you as day-of -coordinators. We enjoyed your family and were so happy that the rain went away so you could have the wedding of your dreams :)

There is no way we could have planned a perfect wedding reception in less than 90 days without the assistance of Double Platinum Events. They provided services in every aspect to make our day special and memorable. They even incorporated last minute details and made our vision reality. Their process was so professional and organized. It put my stressful mind at ease, knowing that they had everything covered. Their services exceed my expectations and were reasonably priced. I recommend them to any and every one. I will definitely use them again for all my party planning and you should too. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Double Platinum Events's reply:

Zena-Your reception was family-filled and beautiful. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of such a joyous occasion.

ebonee · Married on 12/14/2013

Wow so where do I start?
    I myself am a small event planner and I decided that "I don't need any help I can do it all by myself". Well, boy was I wrong! Planning events is a completely different experience when it is your own WEDDING! With only about two months lefts until my wedding I realized I needed help and I needed help fast.

A friend of mine turned me on to Double Platinum Events and I was so excited that even on such short noticed they agreed to work with me and a very reasonable price. I have to say that I was probably the definition of "Bridezilla" but the ladies at this company stayed calm and helped me through all my problems. We were granted set up time for my reception the night before the wedding starting at 11pm (OMG can you say crazy). But the ladies at double Platinum events never complained and stayed until 2am to finish setting up my reception. I was about weary since the reception location was missing some seat covers and table covers and my wedding was less than 24 hours away but the ladies assured me they would make sure everything turned out great and they did!

The ladies did a great job keeping everything on the time - line. Can you believe my pastor had the nerve to show up a whole hour late to the ceremony and after my mental melt down the ladies at double platinum events got me back on my feet and still found away to make everything run smoothly. Anything that I had forgotten Double platinum Events definitely remembered. I did a dress change at the reception site and completely forgot my dress but of course Double platinum events was already ahead of me and managed to grab it for me.
    The ladies too care of all my vendors as well.
    Honestly I did not have to worry about anything. Of course, naturally as a bride that was what I was doing but as the night went on I had no worries because I knew I was great & capable hands.
    Thanks again Ladies I truly appreciated everything!

Sent on 01/07/2014

Double Platinum Events's reply:

Ebonee---Thank you for the review. We appreciate your candid comments and wish you and Alfred the best!

Double Platinum Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2