100 Plumeria Place, Lancaster, PA 17602 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Double H Photography

I am a photographer in the Lancaster, PA, area. I provide a wide range of photographic services including weddings, portraits, maternity, children, headshots, seniors, and lifestyle photography.

Follow Double H Photography on

dhp4787

• Real Weddings 18

25 Reviews for Double H Photography

halina · Married on 06/12/2016

We hired Howie for our wedding photography and also did an engagement session with him. I have to admit that picking a photographer was maybe one of the most difficult decisions I made for the wedding but after meeting with numerous photographers across many budgets, I made the right decision! I knew wedding photography is one of the few things you have left after the day is over and it's really important your comfortable with the photographer as they are sharing some very special moments with you!

When I first met with Howie I was immediately comfortable with him but I expressed my concern that my fiancé (now my husband) is going to be pretty uncomfortable with the process because he is somewhat shy. Howie reassured me, "give me 10 mins with him and he will be comfortable"! I wasn't sure that was going to be the case, not by any fault of Howie but simply because my husband is pretty private. Well my husband met him for the first time the day of our engagement session and I'll say that about 10 minutes in I saw him relax a little and another 10 mins in even more... by the end of the session he seemed totally comfortable and I was thrilled!

For us the engagement session was absolutely essential to establishing a relationship and by the time the wedding day rolled around we truly felt like he was a friend with a camera rather then our photographer!

I should also mention that EVERYONE in my family felt the same exact way about Howie- they all met him for the first time the wedding day and they loved him immediately many comments were made about how easy and fun he was to work with.

The pictures turned out great, he caught some amazing shots and I highly recommend Howie!!

Sent on 11/16/2016

I was able to find Howard through George Street Photography, I wish I knew about him before so I could go to him directly though. He was so wonderful and nice, did an excellent job on his photos and I loved that he dresses to blend in with the guests and not stand out so much "as the photographer."

I also like the fact that he wanted to do his own editing and put his on personal touch to the photos rather than take the easy road of letting George Street do all the work. He is an all around A+ photographer and I highly recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 02/17/2015

Erin · Married on 11/16/2013

We were SO pleased with Howie! Although we did not meet with any other photographers during the planning phase, it was an easy decision for us. We have seen Howie's work many times and his photos are GORGEOUS! Howie is an artist and will do what he must to get the best shot! If you are looking for very traditional, cheesy photos, this is NOT your guy.
    Very professional, but also approachable...we even went for a drink with him after our engagement session! I felt that he understood what we were looking for and captured that. We have had many of our bridal/groom's party members comments about how great he was. You will NOT find a better photographer in Lancaster area, and at a good price.
    Although we've been able to see a few photos, we are so excited to see all of them!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Double H Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Prints

Real Weddings

• DJC Productions - Now working with Klock Entertainment
    DJC Productions - Now working with Klock Entertainment Wedding DJs

We had the opportunity to work with Howie at Double H Photography for the first time this September. We immediately felt a great professional connection with Howie and worked together seamlessly for the duration of the day, through the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all in the same location. We felt like we were on the same page as the night progressed and worked together to coordinate the traditional events of the night. We'd recommend Howie, with confidence, to any of our couples.

• William Johns Photography
    William Johns Photography Wedding Photographers

Howie of Double H Photography is a consummate professional and an incredible artist who is a master at his craft. Any bride hiring Double H Photography to shoot her special day will be in for a very nice surprise.

• Freez Entertainment LLC
    Freez Entertainment LLC Wedding DJs

A Great photographer and a good friend of mine. I actually DJ'd Howie's wedding many moons ago. This guy has been in the artistic field since the late 80's!

• 100 Plumeria Place Lancaster, 17602 See on map