Keller, TX 76244 Map · Phone number

About Dot & Anchor Photography

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm Brittny, the owner and main photographer of Dot & Anchor! I hope you love what you've seen so far in the time you've spent on the website, and hopefully our blog and Facebook, too! Weddings are pretty much my favorite thing in the world, besides my family, fiancee and two dogs.

I always get asked what my favorite things about weddings are, and I always have a different answer. Cake, the laughs, the hilarious candid moments that you'll remember forever in photos, when a groom sees his bride for the first time. Or when a dad sees his daughter for the first time. It honestly gets me every time! But mainly just being so immersed in your day, from the very first moments of your hair getting done, to the confetti-filled exit at the end of the night. I love getting to know my couples and making sure they feel that we're a good match, both artistically and personally. (We joke and laugh a lot around here!)

Aside from weddings, I spend my days at the dog park, or traveling alongside my partner in crime. Since I get to attend the biggest party of most peoples lives most weekends, my normal day is pretty tame and filled with Netflix, cooking, and embarrassingly long hours on wedding blogs & Pinterest. When I have weekends off, I love going to vintage markets and to Houston to spend time with my family by the lake. I lead a really lovely, sometimes hectic life, and over the years of photographing weddings, have grown to have a huge awesome group of hilarious, loving couples, babies, and families.

We really look forward to getting to know about you, your wedding, and your love story, and hopefully welcome you into our fabulous Dot & Anchor family!

Follow Dot & Anchor Photography on

65c751dde09f2fff 1482162394624 kristajakeaftersession 24
cariandrewsneaks 19

2 Reviews for Dot & Anchor Photography

Cari · Married on 10/22/2016

I am shocked to only see 1 review. I absolutely loved working with Brittny, she is a wonderful photographer who has a really good eye and ability to catch beautiful moments. She was very prompt with everything from arriving at venues, responding to emails or texts, getting me sneak peeks, and getting me my final edits. I had a few special tweaks that I requested and she got right on them without any issue. She is so kind and overall a joy to work with. Love her!!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Ashton · Married on 05/21/2016

We used Brittny for our engagement pictures, bridals, and for our wedding day. She was outstanding to work with, very laid back, easy going, and made it easy to figure out what we wanted. We are very pleased with the way our pictures have turned out, and will be using her in the future.

Sent on 06/11/2016

Dot & Anchor Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Video
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

• Keller, 76244 See on map