Wheeling, IL 60090 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Dory L Tuohey Photography

Welcome! I believe my photography reflects the special moments in people's lives whether it's the bond you have with your horse, celebrating your marriage, or bringing a new life into the world. There is no greater reward than being able to capture those memories for you to look back on 30 years from now.

I grew up in Green Bay, WI. After graduating high school, I attended the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities for 3 years, and then finished up my degree in art at the University of Wisconsin-Parkside. Having worked for a studio for a couple years, I soon built my own clientele allowing me to start my own business.

When I'm not working, you can find me relaxing at home with my husband Alan and our two cats Yoshi and Keet. We love eating at Bob Chinn's and watching bands play in Chicago. The other love in my life is Gravano — my horse. My good friend Jen took him off the track in April of 08, and he has become my best friend and therapist.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or comments.
I'd love to hear from you.

—Dory

e7ade8663ddcd668 DLT 0036
dorylakegenevaweddingphotographerridgeblossoms03

18 Reviews for Dory L Tuohey Photography

Jamie · Married on 07/16/2016

Dory is simply amazing! She made us feel so comfortable and that really came through in our photos. Our wedding party made several comments on how professional and efficient she and Rio (her second shooter) were on our wedding day. We didn't feel like we were taking pictures the whole time, but know she got some amazing shots. Also, her knowledge of our venue made finding perfect locations for different photos so easy and quick. We can't wait to see the final product! I highly recommend Dory and will likely use her for family photos again in the future!

Sent on 08/01/2016
  • Shana

Shana Ledvina · Married on 10/10/2015

Loved working with Dory!

She’s professional, she’s easy to contact, she’s reasonably priced, she’s hilarious, and most importantly, she’s talented!!! I love my wedding photos!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Maria · Married on 07/20/2013

Dory is great! We were lucky enough to have her for 3 family weddings and she has always exceeded our expectations. Very easy and flexible to work with :) I would recommend Dory for any event.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Award

Dory L Tuohey Photography Pricing

Dory L Tuohey Photography Price Rates

Dory L Tuohey Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Five Grain Events
    Five Grain Events Wedding Planners

Dory is great at capturing the "moments" in a wedding. The emotion that exudes from her photographs is evident. Plus, she is easy-going and a wonderful team member to work alongside!

• Chase Video Productions
    Chase Video Productions Wedding Videographers

Dory is a Brides dream when capturing there most special Day ( There Wedding Day ). One look at Dory's work you will see the creativity & professionalism in every Photograph she takes. If you are seeking a Photographer that will make you & your Wedding guests relaxed & comfort I strongly recommend Dory L. Touhey as your personal Photographer . Pat !!!

• Wheeling, 60090 See on map