225 S Ventura Rd Unit 96, Port Hueneme, CA 93041 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Donya J Photography

I appreciate you taking the time to look me up. Photography has been prevalent in my life for the past 25 years. It all began in my Aunt's darkroom where I anxiously awaited images to appear on blank paper. As I grew up I became her favorite model and that in turn lead to my 14 year stint traveling the world as a Fashion Model. I always had a camera with me. I enjoy capturing moments that will, in essence, never go away. I didn't think I wanted to shoot weddings until I got married but ever since then, I thought, "what was I waiting for?" Now I will never look back, I love the hustle and bustle of a wedding day and I look forward to shooting yours. I adore capturing a minute moment in time. I bring to your session an extensive knowledge of body angles, a creative eye plus a deep respect for another human being.

Follow Donya J Photography on

kyliesean2013 40
kyliesean2013 47

1 Reviews for Donya J Photography

Luz · Married on 03/23/2013

Having Donya as photographer in our wedding was and amazing blessing. She came earlier, took some pictures while we were preparing our selves (that was fun), and captured the true essence of our love, our family and friends. She was invisible and present at the same time. She also was kind and flexible, and we could work together to be in our budget. She also delivered the picture on timely manner, we were and are very happy with her job!!! I highly recommend Donya.

Sent on 02/14/2014

Donya J Photography Pricing

Donya J Photography Price Rates

Donya J Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,795.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints