P.O. Box 455, Seville, FL 32190 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Don't Blink Photography

I should begin by simply " I love what I do..."

Beyond the predictability of hearing "Don't Blink" when you are having your picture taken, is the amazing truth of life, the truth...our most precious moments pass us by in the blink of an eye. Before we realize it, they are gone. I love it when I have the opportunity to capture the everyday unexpected moments that make life beautiful.

I love the feeling I get when I take a picture that I know will become a part of someones history, as a photographer these are the moments I live for. In the moment that a client views such an image it is met with such raw emotion, because capturing that moment is so unexpected. I have seen tears, from men and women alike, usually followed by laughter. There is no better feeling.

Weddings...

When I think of wedding photography I am intrigued by the romance and glamour. There is something so romantic about watching two people commit their lives to one another, being so in love that they can't stop smiling. With a photojournalistic style, I am able to tell the story of your wedding through photographs. I have found that the couples I have worked with love the big moments that my style of photography captures, but it is the small moments, the unexpected that make them smile the biggest. In the hurry of your wedding day there is so much that can be missed. It is great to meet with the newly wedded couple when they are returning from their honeymoon, and watch them view their memories for the first time. It is awesome to watch them realize a moment from their very special day, for the very first time. Watching my clients relive their wedding through photographs gives me an incredible sense of accomplishment.

Products and Services

The products I offer compliment my services. Beautiful and artistic photo montage's and story book albums offer an alternative to hiring a videographer when the budget does not allow. I have covered many venues across Central Florida and I am available for travel throughout the state and beyond. Packages can be created to fit your needs individually to give you exactly what you are looking for on your wedding day.

My Journey...

My journey with photography began as a hobby, but through the years it has turned into a passion. After years of encouragement from my family and friends I decided to pursue my dream. I have always appreciated photography as art, the art of life.

I would love the opportunity to capture the precious moment in your life, if given the chance I promise to give you the best of me!

Thank You for visiting my site.

Brandy Henry, Photographer

16 Reviews for Don't Blink Photography

tiffany · Married on 04/29/2011

I am sooo happy that I was able to work with Brandy she is so sweet,helpful and just great at what she does her pictures are amazing.... She made our day perfect she was so sweet to the bridal party and all of our guest it was like she was one of the family for the day! I would recommend her to anyone!!! Thank you Brandy for being so great!

Sent on 05/14/2011

Lea · Married on 04/10/2011

Brandy was absolutely amazing! She was professional, fun, and creative.
    We started shooting at the hair studio, and my little sister was not being very cooperative with her nails (or was it her make up?) being done by my mother. Brandy even stepped in and was the "professional" so my sister would stop complaining. She went above and beyond.

At the reception, she saw the cake and the wedding topper was of a bride and groom holding an empty frame and kissing. Being the creative creature Brandy is, she went off in a hunt for an empty frame to recreate the topped in front of the cake. It was on of our most favorite photos of the entire day.

I cannot recommend Brandy enough. She was absolutely amazing and truly wanted our day to feel unique and special and we got exactly that!

Sent on 07/23/2011

Stephanie · Married on 12/11/2010

After seeing the results of our friends' wedding pictures and the album that Brandy made, I knew instantly I had a photographer for my wedding! Brandy is not only the sweetest person to work with, but she takes her job very seriously. She will do whatever it takes to get the perfect shots at just the right angle. I appreciate her and the quality of work she continues to create. Our wedding storybook and slideshow with music are breathtaking. The layout of our wedding book is exactly what she described to me....it tells a story. When planning to take our engagement and wedding photos, Brandy was just a phone call away. I could not have asked for a better experience:)

Sent on 02/09/2011