Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Donner Photos

Classic, Fun and Timeless Portraiture in Fort Lauderdale/Miami

Hi! We are Nick and Erin. We are a fun loving, adventure seeking, and creative husband-and-wife team. We are passionate about wedding storytelling through photography.

Our Mission

We care about our clients and work really hard to make sure that their wedding day is the best day of their lives. Our mission is to create visually stunning images that our clients can preserve and share with all the important people in their lives for the rest of their lives. We do this by finding out what makes each bride and groom special and building authentic connections with them to create custom, artistic photographs that reflect all the relationships, emotions, personalities, and moments of a wedding celebration.

Award Winning Service

We want to provide a great value to you and your family. We guarantee a 4-week turnaround for photos—much faster than industry standards—and a detailed photography plan to ensure we are not wasting any of your precious time on your wedding day. We are honored to have received the Wedding Wire Couples’ and Bride’s Choice awards over the last 5 years thanks to great reviews from our clients!

Where We Work

We are located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida near Imperial Point, less than an hour from downtown Miami. We also photograph weddings in the Washington, DC, Virginia, and Maryland area frequently. We love to travel and have done several destination weddings, traveling as far as Santorini, Greece. Call or email us and let's get to know each other!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Prints (2)
Custom Graphics (1)
Destination / Travel (1)
Slideshow (1)

Nick and Erin were a dream to work with from start to finish. They shot two of our best friend's wedding previously, so it was a no-brainer booking them, but they were even better than imagined. From our first meeting with Erin, she totally got our vision and was responsive and available to us every step of the way. On the actual day of our wedding, they made sure to capture every shot and utilize all of the different spaces within the time frame we had allotted between the ceremony and reception. Having a good relationship and open line of communication with your photographers is really one of the most important aspects of your wedding and I cannot recommend Nick and Erin enough. Not only that, we received our pictures back in less than a month, which is unheard of in the wedding photo business (so I am told). We loved every single photo and have enjoyed reliving the wedding over and over again through the imagines. Do not even read other reviews, book Nick and Erin Donner now!

Profile Picture annie, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The first decision we made after getting engaged was to hire Nick & Erin for our wedding! We knew before we were even engaged we had to have them! I had seen their work at another wedding and fell in love with not only their talent but their personalities as well. They were even kind enough to come take candids at our rehearsal party since we had so many family members in town. The day of our wedding ended up being rainy and cold, yet Nick and Erin were so flexible and immediately worked with us to switch around our schedule so we could get the shots we wanted. We are so in love with our photos and couldn't be happier that Nick and Erin were our photographers.

Profile Picture Kasey, 11/4/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

I can't recommend Nick and Erin enough as wedding photographers -- and really everything photographers! For our October wedding, they were everywhere at once without ever being in the way, organized beyond belief (a must for any bride -- even one with a planner! which we had!), professional in their approach, and FUN in their delivery. We could not have been more pleased with the images they captured -- many we had missed seeing on the actual day! They also rock wedding attire: always so put together and raising the bar for everyone else there. Hire them. I can't oversell it. You'll be so glad you did.

Profile Picture Colleen, 10/21/17, 1 Review

Negatives
Save the Date
7 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Erin and Nick are awesome, incredibly talented, and a blast to work with. In a word: Legit.

I've known Nick and his wife Erin for approximately a year now. They were initially clients of mine, and I returned the business by leveraging their services for videography / marketing for my landing page. Mind you, I'm meticulous, OCD, and overly careful with my branding so you can imagine how picky I was with my videographer. Furthermore, as a small business owner, I am very frugal for good reason. Point and case, Nick & Erin are phenomenal at what they do. They have the education and experience to back it up. They delivered everything I asked for within budget. I could not be happier with their work, and I'm thankful to have them as friends, colleagues, and business partners for life!

Events