Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Donna Urban Events

From "I wish" to "I do!"

From 'I wish' to 'I do'!'

Donna Urban Events believes that the difference between ordinary and extraordinary is in the details. You want the best of creativity and execution, which is why I focus on only several weddings per season. Giving you a fun and stress free process is my goal; executing a well run event is my promise!

(w):http://www.donnaurbanevents.com/

Timelines (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
Religious (1)

Donna was great in coordinating our summer wedding reception at Casa Romantica last year. The reception venue was overly picky/restrictive about which vendors we were and were not allowed to use (annoying!) but Donna made it all work for us and reduced my stress levels greatly. She also recommended a fantastic bluegrass band (Big Bad Rooster) who fit the bill of exactly what we wanted. She also added a lot of lovely personal touches (signature cocktail name ideas, decorations that were personalized to my husband's and my jobs/interests/personalities, etc.) that made the day all the more special.

Profile Picture User7472188, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Donna was recommended to my wife and I by a friend of the family. She was always helpful and responsive to our needs and concerns. She went the extra mile to make sure we had everything we needed, when we needed it, and took a lot of the stress and guess work out of the chaos of the event.

Profile Picture Tim, 8/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Donna Urban is the absolute best. Donna kept our wedding planning on track and has the experience to know when it is time to make selections and place orders. Donna helped us make good choices that helped to keep our spending in check. Donna helped us with everything from venue to invitations, food, music, rentals and decoration and superb coordination for the day of. We had numerous comments from family and friends that my daughters wedding was the absolute best wedding that they had ever been to. As mother of the bride, Donna helped to create our "best day ever"!!! Truly a day of happiness and joy that she seamlessly coordinated for us so that we could just relax and have fun. Through Donna's work and guidance planning my daughters wedding was stress free and enjoyable and it really showed the day of. I highly recommend Donna Urban Events!

Profile Picture Lori, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

Donna Urban Events FAQ

Elopement
Number of Planners
4 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Donna Urban events is fabulous to work with. Donna has so much to offer with her creativity. She is has everything you are looking for and pleasant and easy to work with. Very professional.

Donna is a true professional. No detail was left undone. I was so impressed by the effortless elegance of the wedding we worked on together. Every element was so thoughtful and beautifully executed. What a treat to photograph her work!

What a pleasure it was for me to work with Donna Urban on this event. She was great with all of the décor and amazing design. As a wedding planner in the California area, I hope to work with her again on many more events in the Utah mountains, and if you find yourself needing a planner in the California area I would certainly recommend giving Donna Urban Events a call. She was a delight to work with!!!

Nationwide, CA 84060   See On Map