PO Box 671345, Chugiak, AK 99567 · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,600

About Donna Marie Photography

Hey there!! I'm Donna!! I'm a full-service wedding and portrait photographer in Alaska. I constantly draw inspiration from the beauty around me and absolutely love throwing a couple into a gorgeous landscape! My work is comprised of both posed and candid photography and I focus on having fun and making sure you're comfortable in front of the camera!

I photograph weddings, elopements, and portraits and am more than willing to travel to accommodate couples getting married outside of Alaska! I'd love if you got in touch so we could build you the perfect wedding package together!

Follow Donna Marie Photography on

Eklunta Lake wedding party
big lake alaska winter wedding92 51 1051017

Donna Marie Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints