Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

30 Reviews for Donna Lance

Hair (2)
Updos/Styling (2)
Makeup (1)
Blowouts (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)
Fake Lashes (1)

Amazing!!! I am forever grateful to Donna and Jen from Donna Lance Hair and Makeup! From the very beginning, Donna was extremely kind, responsive, and honest. She made me feel so comfortable even though I booked her service somewhat last minute. Jen came to my house for a hair trial and did a beautiful style. We had so much fun chatting and getting to know one another. Even though I loved the style, I changed my mind a few weeks later and Donna and Jen were more than accomodating to help me set up another trial. For this trial, I visited Jen's beautiful hair studio, Antoine's Salon in Ridgewood. We had margaritas and spinach dip and did a re-trial which turned out more than amazing. The day of the wedding Donna and Jen came to my apartment and were more than amazing despite the tiny apartment and tons of ladies! They gave each bridesmaid a beautiful style unique to everyone's individual personality. They were flexible and open-minded and were a fun addition to the wedding day! It wouldn't have been the same without them. I had multiple comments from guests on just how beautiful all the hair and makeup specifically was. I would honestly recommend these women to anyone who needs hair and makeup for any event. They are truly genuine people who you can trust to do an amazing job. I will always remember the special role they played in my wedding. Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

This review is for Donna and Jen (for hair). They were friendly, professional, on time, and did a beautiful job on everyone's hair and makeup for the most part. My makeup was perfect and I really liked my hair. However, there are a couple of major negatives--one of my eyelashes came loose (which Donna knew I was nervous about beforehand due to a trial I had before finding Donna) during pictures and before the reception! I forgot my glue but my cousin had a tube so she tried to reapply it as best as she could. And I never got to see my hair completely sadly (due to veil for ceremony and pictures) because the majority of the curl was gone even before I got to the reception! It was a hot day, but my usual hair stylist saw my pictures and said that with more spray it should have definitely held longer and better, not to mention the clip-in extensions which always hold well. So I would possibly use them for an event or a night out, but given the negatives I'm not so sure I'd use them if I'm going to be the center of attention both in person and on camera like on a wedding day.

Profile Picture Cami, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I recently used Donna Lance for my daughter's Quinceanera on April 18, 2015. I would highly recommend Donna Lance. She was incredibly reliable, flexible, and did a fantastic job on the make-up of my guests both young and old. I will definitely use Donna for my next event!!!

Profile Picture Nancy, 5/20/17, 1 Review