1510 Crestline Rd, Silver Spring, MD 20904 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Donaflora

Donaflora is a home based floral business recently created by long time floral designer Donna Lambert Wehling AIFD. With various degrees, memberships, and accreditations Donna has long been active in the Floral Industry. In recent years freelancing with DC area floral and event organizations has strengthened and broadened her style. Creating weddings for family, friends and neighbors, and then enlisting them as help, the Donaflora home studio was born.

Donaflora is ready and excited to listen to your dreams and visions, enjoy your style and personality, and with our skill, experience, and attention to detail, create the wedding flowers of your dreams.

As you step into your new life's adventure, join us in ours.

# Sweetheart table

Donaflora 6
Donaflora 7
  • Lisa

Lisa Lambert · Married on 06/30/2018

Best bouquet! Wonderful experience!

Donna works to know each bride's wishes and each wedding's style. She puts a lot of her extensive knowledge of flowers and her heart into creating the atmosphere and the images that will make your wedding look like your wedding. I appreciated her initiative and special touches on the day of. In getting ready for the wedding, she would take special notice of something I mentioned in passing and then come up with a way to pull it off or find a way to incorporate my more unconventional ideas. For example, I really like calla lilies but know they're associated with funerals. Donna researched when they became linked to funerals and if they had ever been used in weddings. Once she reassured me they would be appropriate, she created sprays for the bridesmaids to carry Miss America style and incorporated them into my bouquet. Speaking of my bouquet - people literally gasped when they saw it. Even the other vendors, who've seen a LOT of bouquets, were impressed. Donna can handle any style or any idea and she is very personable and considerate. I definitely recommend her to a couple wanting a unique wedding that reflects their personal style, and who would enjoy thinking about and discussing their flowers (there are some who would be happy with any sort of arrangements and aren't all that into the details). Also, I really liked that this was a small business where I dealt directly with the owner. She was definitely affordable and the flowers were definitely worth every cent!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Donaflora 8

Donaflora's reply:

Lisa,
    It was truly a joy to work with you! You may think you were demanding, but you weren't at all. Your bouquet was one of my favorites, nodding to earlier days of cascades of orchids and callas.
    -Donna

Sarah · Married on 10/15/2016

Donna was great! The arrangements were gorgeous. Way beyond what I anticipated. We had pillars for the altar, a bouquet and headpiece, wrist corsages, and boutonnieres for the ceremony. We also had centerpieces for the reception which included a special arrangement for the "sweetheart" table. Donna also made wonderful small centerpieces for the cocktail hour at the last minute. (I forgot about them and she put them together at the 11th hour!). All the flowers went beautifully together no matter where they were or who was wearing them. We got more compliments on the flowers than anything else!
    We met with Donna twice to look at the venue and discuss colors, likes/dislikes, etc. She set up a Pinterest page for us and we shared images back and forth. The arrangements were totally unique based on what we liked. Her knowledge of flowers, their availability based on time of year and her color sense all came together to create beautiful arrangements for us.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Stephanie · Married on 06/11/2016

I would highly recommend Donaflora to any future bride or anyone needing amazing flower arrangements. Donna went above and beyond in every way imaginable. She was so easy to get in contact with and she offered great suggestions along the way. Our wedding was held at the Maryland Science Center and Donna created beautiful arrangements to match our science-y theme! For glassware, we purchased our own beakers, flasks, test tubes for Donna to fill for our centerpieces. She took the time to travel to Baltimore to pick up the glassware a few days prior to our event. On our wedding day, Donna delivered the bridal party flowers to the hotel and then went to the Maryland Science Center to drop off our centerpieces. I was blown away at how professional Donna was leading up to and including our wedding day. When I first met Donna, I explained flowers/colors that I liked and gave her freedom to work her magic. I'm still receiving compliments about our beautiful and unique flower arrangements. Donna is a floral rock star in every way!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Award

Donaflora FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 112.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,592.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Donaflora 1
    Free Mother's Corsages
    Free 2 Mother's corsages beautifully crafted in fresh flowers to match the wedding and their attire. No cash value

• Lisa Robin Photography
    Lisa Robin Photography Wedding Photographers

Donna is a truly amazing floral artist and an amazing and wonderful person in general. Her passion for floral arrangements really showed in all of the work that I was able to capture throughout the wedding day! My clients were so happy with their arrangements and I had a wonderful time posing all of her gorgeous work! The flowers were very clean and crisp and perfectly formed together. Additionally, she was so gracious and polite it was a joy to work with her! I highly recommend Donna and look forward to using her in my stylized photo sessions in the near future due to her amazing artistic capabilities with floral arrangements!

• John Heredia Photography
    John Heredia Photography Wedding Photographers

"They" say that everything you planned for and decorated fades after the wedding, so you need good photographs to capture the day. But how can you have good photographs if you don't have a a wonderful backdrop such as the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club adorned so subtly and appropriately!!! Donaflora did just that. I think all of the elements of a wedding, like with any art, should blend in well together. What's also important beyond that perfect pop of color and organic charm, is how one accommodates the client and other vendors with professionalism, courtesy, and punctuality. You find these qualities in Donaflora. Don't just let my pictures say it, check it out for yourself! John Heredia

• 1510 Crestline Rd Silver Spring, 20904 See on map
    3018790071 (Other Phone Number)
    Very Flexible Hours by appointment only