About Don Niles Mobile Music

We are an economically priced Mobile DJ service for people in the Northern half of WV.. Our focus is on folks looking for an experienced mobile entertainer who can keep the event flowing but without the bells and whistles of our higher priced brethern..We do not offer Uplighting,Karaoke,Photo Booths,or Videos..We can offer modest dance floor lighting..We provide musical entertainment for all types of events but wedding receptions as always remain our #1 Focus..From the moment you book to the final dance we work with you hand in hand to ensure a flawless event...Through our website you can do much of the planning online with a detailed consultation a week or so before...Our present music library is 34,000 titles plus..Everything from Doo-Wop to Hip-Hop...And we co-ordinate all reception formalities with your photographer,videographer,and caterer...Please check out our website and our blog which offers additional reviews and photos from the ones here....Please contact us soon to discuss your event.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Charleston

Follow Don Niles Mobile Music on

3 Reviews for Don Niles Mobile Music

Don was wonderful! I didn't meet him until our wedding day, but spoke with him several times in the months before by e-mail and telephone. He always responded to e-mails quickly and was very helpful. He did a fantastic job DJing our wedding. Our guests had a great time! I highly recommend Don for any DJing needs!

Profile Picture Natalie, 8/2/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I chose Dj Don Niles for my March 26, 2011 wedding event. I was so pleased with how he did everything. I believe that there are two most important things about a wedding and that is the Dj and the photographer. I highly recomend Don Niles for your event you will not be disapointed. Carley & Lee

Profile Picture Carley, 3/26/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Don was our DJ for our wedding and he did a great job! He has everything online so you can do all of your details on the internet which was really helpful. He also does a phone conference to make sure all the details are correct.

Profile Picture Megan, 7/10/10, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1403749012344 dupont shaffer wedding 1
220x220 sq 1403749090706 zirkle zeigler wedding 2
220x220 sq 1403749164993 cassel mcintire wedding 3

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Great friend and brother DJ. Does a very good job and will make your day special.

Don is a wonderful entertainer with many years expercience as a real Disc Jockey on local radio. Don has a great personality, and I cannot wait to see him perform again!

Don's knowledge in all-things-music is IMPENETRABLE! I've tried EVERYTHING to knock him down, and he still gets it right. He would KILL me on "Music Jeopardy"! And... His voice is as mellow as the morning dew!

This DJ Service has a proven track record of quality and first class service and I fully endorse them Kevin Colangelo President

Events