P.O. Box 1488, Clarksburg, WV 26302 Map · Phone number

About Don Niles Mobile Music

We are an economically priced Mobile DJ service for people in the Northern half of WV.. Our focus is on folks looking for an experienced mobile entertainer who can keep the event flowing but without the bells and whistles of our higher priced brethern..We do not offer Uplighting,Karaoke,Photo Booths,or Videos..We can offer modest dance floor lighting..We provide musical entertainment for all types of events but wedding receptions as always remain our #1 Focus..From the moment you book to the final dance we work with you hand in hand to ensure a flawless event...Through our website you can do much of the planning online with a detailed consultation a week or so before...Our present music library is 34,000 titles plus..Everything from Doo-Wop to Hip-Hop...And we co-ordinate all reception formalities with your photographer,videographer,and caterer...Please check out our website and our blog which offers additional reviews and photos from the ones here....Please contact us soon to discuss your event.

Follow Don Niles Mobile Music on

878962616fc5fe2b 1403748637896 bridgeport country club wedding
bridgeport country club wedding

3 Reviews for Don Niles Mobile Music

Natalie · Married on 08/02/2014

Don was wonderful! I didn't meet him until our wedding day, but spoke with him several times in the months before by e-mail and telephone. He always responded to e-mails quickly and was very helpful. He did a fantastic job DJing our wedding. Our guests had a great time! I highly recommend Don for any DJing needs!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Carley · Married on 03/26/2011

I chose Dj Don Niles for my March 26, 2011 wedding event. I was so pleased with how he did everything. I believe that there are two most important things about a wedding and that is the Dj and the photographer. I highly recomend Don Niles for your event you will not be disapointed. Carley & Lee

Sent on 06/13/2011

Megan · Married on 07/10/2010

Don was our DJ for our wedding and he did a great job! He has everything online so you can do all of your details on the internet which was really helpful. He also does a phone conference to make sure all the details are correct.

Sent on 07/21/2010

Don Niles Mobile Music FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System

• DJ SaltyDog
    DJ SaltyDog Wedding DJs

Great friend and brother DJ. Does a very good job and will make your day special.

• Prominance Banquet Center
    Prominance Banquet Center Banquet Halls

Don is a wonderful entertainer with many years expercience as a real Disc Jockey on local radio. Don has a great personality, and I cannot wait to see him perform again!

• DJ/MC Jeffrey Evan Mufson / Jemstar Entertainment
    DJ/MC Jeffrey Evan Mufson / Jemstar Entertainment Wedding DJs

Don's knowledge in all-things-music is IMPENETRABLE! I've tried EVERYTHING to knock him down, and he still gets it right. He would KILL me on "Music Jeopardy"! And... His voice is as mellow as the morning dew!

• P.O. Box 1488 Clarksburg, 26302 See on map